National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Mayor Adams’ revised $110B budget cuts sanitation, library, education and migrant services, puts NYC on track to have less than 30K cops

This shit is wild. Everything is getting cut in NYC, but Adams is housing so many illegals that it's taking 4B of the NYC budget. Perhaps if the Democratic voters actually gave a shit about their neighbors...we wouldn't have a border crisis and the vegetable in chief would deport all of them. Need more agents, and agents need not be cutting barbed wire to bring them onto our side of the border.

It was only a matter of time…

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd’s killing, stabbed in prison, AP source says

Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer convicted of murdering George Floyd, was stabbed by another inmate and seriously injured Friday at a federal prison in Arizona, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

The attack happened at the Federal Correctional Institution, Tucson, a medium-security prison that has been plagued by security lapses and staffing shortages. The person was not authorized to publicly discuss details of the attack and spoke to the AP on the condition of anonymity.

The Bureau of Prisons confirmed that an incarcerated person was assaulted at FCI Tucson at around 12:30 p.m. local time Friday. In a statement, the agency said responding employees contained the incident and performed “life-saving measures” before the inmate, who it did not name, was taken to a hospital for further treatment and evaluation.

Meh, screw that guy…
Non-concur.

The suggestion he murdered or deliberately killed Floyd is narrative pushed by feckless politicians to forward their agenda and perpetuated by an unscrupulous media.

It also raises concerns about the safety of the other 3 former officers.

I'm telling you, it's worth the watch:

www.thefallofminneapolis.com
20231119_234550.jpg

Non-concur.

The suggestion he murdered or deliberately killed Floyd is narrative pushed by feckless politicians to forward their agenda and perpetuated by an unscrupulous media.

It also raises concerns about the safety of the other 3 former officers.

I'm telling you, it's worth the watch:

www.thefallofminneapolis.com
View attachment 43554
He was an arrogant prick, I speak only as a cop who has had to deal with guys like this...often kicking them off my calls because they cause more problems.

But the whole George Floyd thing, I'm over it and have moved on...

EDIT: do I think he intentionally killed the guy, nope....should have just done his job. Due to his actions, officers across the nation had to deal with the fall out of stupid people...sucks big time.

Last edited:
Due to his actions, officers across the nation had to deal with the fall out of stupid people...sucks big time.
Again, non-concur on this point.

Sure, his actions were a catalyst. But, even if he was an asshole, I truly don't believe they were the driver behind Floyd's death. Moreover, as clearly laid out in the documentary, it was the political will of the governor, prosecutors, and other politicians, combined with the complicity of the press, that drove the national fallout. They could've prevented it but instead chose to stoke the fire (almost literally). They largely remain culpable but have yet to be held accountable...and probably never will.

I get it...my thoughts of him are only to the point of his mishandling the call.

What transpired afterwards is politics, Spin, media, social media hype...etc....and I don't care anymore and won't waste anytime on it.

Below is dash and body cam footage from a shooting in St. Paul, MN last week. The officer was hit in the leg, went to the hospital, was treated, and released. The criminal was hit in the head and went to the morgue. But, that's not the reason for this post.

The reason for this post is the absolute dipshit lady. She epitomizes everything that is wrong with society today. Anyone want to bet she has a BLM sign in her yard and buys into the defund movement? It's mind-boggling.

Last edited:
She's an idiot. But this is uncalled for. I'm all for things like protesting in front of an elected officials house. But this ain't it.

But, but....but....Coexist!

MTG is a clown, but SWATting is deadly. Dems/ pro-Hamasitinians are doxxing the homes of Democrats who support Israel. Shit's out of control.

I can wonder how many of these incidents are started by the Left vs. the Right.

Anyway, coexist!

The concept of coexistence is a fantasy. Take a walk through 10,000 years of human history and try and find one little fucking decade where nobody was slaughtering the shit out of somebody else. That dog don't hunt. It ain't in our DNA.

If only people would embrace the reality that we're always going to want to kill each other, then we wouldn't get so disappointed.

The concept of coexistence is a fantasy. Take a walk through 10,000 years of human history and try and find one little fucking decade where nobody was slaughtering the shit out of somebody else. That dog don't hunt. It ain't in our DNA.

If only people would embrace the reality that we're always going to want to kill each other, then we wouldn't get so disappointed.

I love looking back at the ramblings of one George Denis Patrick Carlin when current events drift into content that he joked about well over a decade ago...

Look at what we kill:​

Mosquitoes and flies. ‘Cause they’re pests.​

Lions and tigers. ‘Cause it’s fun!​

Chickens and pigs. ‘Cause we’re hungry.​

Pheasants and quails. ‘Cause it’s fun...​

...and we’re hungry.​

And people - We kill people…​

...‘Cause they’re pests​

... And it’s fun!​

I love looking back at the ramblings of one George Denis Patrick Carlin when current events drift into content that he joked about well over a decade ago...

Look at what we kill:​

Mosquitoes and flies. ‘Cause they’re pests.​

Lions and tigers. ‘Cause it’s fun!​

Chickens and pigs. ‘Cause we’re hungry.​

Pheasants and quails. ‘Cause it’s fun...​

...and we’re hungry.​

And people - We kill people…​

...‘Cause they’re pests​

... And it’s fun!​

And now cows because they fart.

So, I grew up in an affluent community. There definitely was illicit drug usage and underage drinking. But...most of the hoodrat gang shit was something that happened in the poorer community the other side of the hills. Well...this is two towns over in the PHX area.

Rich Kids, Drugs, Guns, Murder.

https://archive.ph/0Cuow

Probably gonna buy another concealed carry firearm for when I go out that way.

Back