National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

I've seen loads of people over the years saying "The cops/soldiers/xxx would never... ."

Yes, they would. If they wanted to keep their jobs. If the situation was volatile uncertain, complex, and/or ambiguous, or--and this is important--they were conditioned to see YOU as "a threat to democracy" or "literally Hitler" or "deplorable," or a host of other things.

Yes, yes a thousand times yes, they absolutely would.

I've seen loads of people over the years saying "The cops/soldiers/xxx would never... ."

Yes, they would. If they wanted to keep their jobs. If the situation was volatile uncertain, complex, and/or ambiguous, or--and this is important--they were conditioned to see YOU as "a threat to democracy" or "literally Hitler" or "deplorable," or a host of other things.

When it comes down to putting food on the table, people will do whatever it takes.

How many firearms did we confiscate from law abiding citizens during Katrina? 82nd was deployed to New Orleans. I don't think you'd see guys roll out in tanks, but going house to house with Active Duty has already been done. They'll just follow orders, the thing that I wonder about is if shooting actually starts. But then again a Democrat deployed Bradleys on American Civilians once.

Another one of these deals with the exception the detainee is major NFL star Tyrek Hill. Not sure if I'd be flipping out as a cop when a guy rolls his tinted window up after giving me his license, but clearly the officers had the right to have him keep it rolled down during the stop. Doesn't say how fast he was going, but have you driven in Miami? Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Then when they get him cuffed he's acting like he can't squat on the curb...

Seems like a shit show all around.

Bodycam footage shows how chaotic Tyreek Hill detainment escalated

Another one of these deals with the exception the detainee is major NFL star Tyrek Hill. Not sure if I'd be flipping out as a cop when a guy rolls his tinted window up after giving me his license, but clearly the officers had the right to have him keep it rolled down during the stop. Doesn't say how fast he was going, but have you driven in Miami? Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Then when they get him cuffed he's acting like he can't squat on the curb...

Seems like a shit show all around.

Bodycam footage shows how chaotic Tyreek Hill detainment escalated

I honestly don't see anything wrong here. I suppose they could have just ticketed him. But if he was actually going 110MP being arrested for Felony Speeding would be easy. Watched a bunch of the video that's been released and it was clear he was speeding and NOT just 10MPH over.

It's been awhile since I've dealt with any law enforcement for a moving violation, but they generally are very aggressive so I always have my keys on the dash and hands on the wheel.

I think we're at the point where because the Democrats have been so anti-LEO, law enforcement in most places is going to be in a position where they can't enforce the law at all. Also, at no point was Hill being beaten. No striking of any kind occurred.

What I find hilarious is on all the tweets with the video you have all the ACAB types out there. And then on Tyreek's twitter all the responses are telling him to comply or stop beating his wife. :ROFLMAO:

Yes...
...but he is a celebrity
...he's Tyreek Hill for god sake
...and if he wasn't a celebrity
WOW
...just, WOW
...those racist Hispanic cops may have done some bad shit
...they may have let that REALLY racist cop - the white cop with tattoos on his hands - go all white-cop-with-tattoos-on-his-hands on that poor oppressed person of color.

Mr Hill was probably just returning home from the soup kitchen where he does volunteer work helping underprivileged undocumented immigrants suffering from climate change caused by Donald Trumps racist and sexist policies designed to drag us into a facist republican state.
Besides, when your car does 0-60 in under 3 seconds, you can't just drive 55 - Sammy Hagar said so.
...there no way he was just irresponsibly racing his McLaren 720 through the neighborhood. In fact, I personally watched him stop so a little old lady could push a shopping cart across the street.

Its a good thing those other privileged celebrity athletes showed up to talk those racist cops down off the ledge - that shit could have escalated even mover viral than it did.
...those shitbag cops are probably just a bunch of MAGA supporters

Last edited:
"Now that I'm inside your house, I own your house right now"
- "The Deputy"

...bold move Cotton

I like how they had no issue repeatedly naming the woman who had been accused of "resisting arrest" and contributing to the delinquency of a minor - but just coulnd't seem to identify the 'peace officer' duty executing the responsibilities of his office

Now that I'm inside your home, I own your house...
...indeed

Yes...
...but he is a celebrity
...he's Tyreek Hill for god sake
...and if he wasn't a celebrity
WOW
...just, WOW
...those racist Hispanic cops may have done some bad shit
...they may have let that REALLY racist cop - the white cop with tattoos on his hands - go all white-cop-with-tattoos-on-his-hands on that poor oppressed person of color.

Mr Hill was probably just returning home from the soup kitchen where he does volunteer work helping underprivileged undocumented immigrants suffering from climate change caused by Donald Trumps racist and sexist policies designed to drag us into a facist republican state.
Besides, when your car does 0-60 in under 3 seconds, you can't just drive 55 - Sammy Hagar said so.
...there no way he was just irresponsibly racing his McLaren 720 through the neighborhood. In fact, I personally watched him stop so a little old lady could push a shopping cart across the street.

Its a good thing those other privileged celebrity athletes showed up to talk those racist cops down off the ledge - that shit could have escalated even mover viral than it did.
...those shitbag cops are probably just a bunch of MAGA supporters

Probably correct....but,

traffic cops are just assholes....and this is coming from a cop :ROFLMAO:

Back