National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

It is completely a in your face move by Gov. Abbot....but to be fair, the people were asked if they wanted to travel to NY or Chicago or DC, none were forced. It does give those sanctuary cities a very small taste of what the border states deal with all the time....no matter what party is in the Presidency.

The border and immigration issue has never been a important problem for the government, until it is a political problem.

pimpin-aint-easy-ffxxzm.jpg

I for one can't wait for "Stop & Frisk" to return. 🙄

That's not a term we use. It was invented by liberals. In point of fact, our practices nationwide in this regard have not changed substantially since 1968. That is to say, anyone in this country can be stopped by the police and subsequently frisked where cause exists for both actions.

That's not a term we use. It was invented by liberals. In point of fact, our practices nationwide in this regard have not changed substantially since 1968. That is to say, anyone in this country can be stopped by the police and subsequently frisked where cause exists for both actions.

The very same asshole liberals of PA that will vote for Fetterman cause he wears sweatshirts and looks like the working man. Lol

The whole point of the emoji, to show sarcasm. Point is the liberals allowed the burning of our cities and crime to destroy neighborhoods in the now two years following the Floyd riots. And now they're championing police funding to try and cut losses and hopefully prevent from getting their ass kicked. But I'm pretty sure enough folks are awake I hope.

…sigh…

This really pisses me off. The President of the United States of America should never be taking a knee…for anyone. Hell, even Kamala knew better.

I watched the video. Why did he do that? It seems more like he was just trying to make sure everyone can be seen... but bro, you're with an NBA team. I'm pretty sure you're not going to be blocking anyone's face if you're in the front row.

I watched the video. Why did he do that? It seems more like he was just trying to make sure everyone can be seen... but bro, you're with an NBA team. I'm pretty sure you're not going to be blocking anyone's face if you're in the front row.
People who are primed to interpret it that way may just be Kaepernicking an otherwise benign but goofy gesture on his part, given his position.

Back