Navy SEAL Pix

I see you are still randomly throwing out photos 'till you run out of ideas.
At least one of them is airsoft.

Dude, I'm sorry? I don't know why you're saying that they are "random", I found them, and I thought it would be cool to share them. I guess not.

Don't worry, I won't post anymore.

I'm not asking you to stop posting, I'm asking you to not make this into a photo slot machine ;-)
This is a serious site, let's keep it so those visiting see that there is a method to our madness.

You've got SQT photos mixed with stils from a game trailer and so on. Looks kinda messy.

I'm not asking you to stop posting, I'm asking you to not make this into a photo slot machine ;-)
This is a serious site, let's keep it so those visiting see that there is a method to our madness.

Ok, it's all good, I saw the post by Freefalling and I tried to follow it best as I can.

Just to reiterate for everyone's benefit:
If the photos are within the last decade, they need to be accompanied by a link to a .mil website ORthey need to be edited for PERSEC (names and faces blacked out).

In the future, I won't post anything unless it has a description.

Is this a fanboy war? @Ravage get in your fucking lane. @Polynikes you are welcome to post pictures if they abide by the sites rules which have already been outlined.

Is this a fanboy war? @Ravage get in your fucking lane. @Polynikes you are welcome to post pictures if they abide by the sites rules which have already been outlined.

It's all good, if it makes anyone feel any better, I'll be more than happy to edit my posts so that they're in order...I just don't know how to edit my posts :-)

You've got SQT photos mixed with stils from a game trailer and so on. Looks kinda messy.

I guessed I missed the memo where you're on the staff.

Petty bickering of this nature has seen one member get the boot and led to at least one photo thread being locked. This is nonsense and utterly ridiculous. Do ya'll have any idea how silly you look right now?

Knock it off.

And for EVERYONE: If you don't know what the hell you're posting, then don't post it. Stills from a video game? Seriously?

And for EVERYONE: If you don't know what the hell you're posting, then don't post it. Stills from a video game? Seriously?

Stills Of active duty Navy SMU types :thumbsup:

But seriously, I apologize if I messed up. Won't happen again. :-)

Have a good one.

Ok, just trying to be nice by posting some cool pics of Team guys.

file.php

ss14fdzyn9.jpg

112.jpg

103.jpg

012.jpg

600356_371336142933142_1599020048_n.jpg

148602600-opjbu6.jpg

yLano.jpg

SWuXF.jpg

gWOnS.jpg

VfUc0.jpg

qdTTZ.jpg

Fad8q.jpg

b7lJz.jpg

Hfcmb.jpg

2vV36.jpg

2s0kg.jpg

18967710150127013262949.jpg

And a gear pic
scan0011-1.jpg

Sorry man, they were labeled as SEALs on another website.

I'm sorry, I was just trying to share some pics with you guys. I thought it would be cool.
I am not an admin, and hopefully not veering too far out of my lane, but would you PLEASE stop refering to these men as "dude" and "man". It fucking sends me over the edge when I read the blatant lack of respect in your replies.

Thank you.

I am not an admin, and hopefully not veering too far out of my lane, but would you PLEASE stop refering to these men as "dude" and "man". It fucking sends me over the edge when I read the blatant lack of respect in your replies.

Thank you.

Sorry, meant no disrespect what so ever.

Have a good one. :-)

Sorry, meant no disrespect what so ever.

Have a good one. :-)

Typically, we (members on here) that have given and earned respect can call each other "man, dude, brother". New guys on here again, like I stated in another thread need to be like new soldiers in a unit. Respectful and stuff. Had to be said. Sorry mods.

F.M.

Anyone able to explain the reasoning behind why the photo of the sidearm was blurred out in post #311? Possible unacceptable morale patch or paint job (for the purposes of publication on that source website) on the holster or something?

Back