Navy SEAL Pix

THIS magazine ad was one of the most impactful and cool ads I have ever seen for a military branch ( and the Corps has had some cool ones...remember the Knight fighting the chess pieces that was always played during NFL games?)

Anyway, I've always wondered if there were really SEAL's in the ad ? Surprisingly heated topic on the Google...what say those who may actually know?

picture-3.png

THIS magazine ad was one of the most impactful and cool ads I have ever seen for a military branch ( and the Corps has had some cool ones...remember the Knight fighting the chess pieces that was always played during NFL games?)

Anyway, I've always wondered if there were really SEAL's in the ad ? Surprisingly heated topic on the Google...what say those who may actually know?

picture-3.png
That is kind of a rip off of the SF poster from a few years back. Oh well.

picture-3.png
... and the SF ad is derived from all the SOTIC class pictures, which show a picture of the wood line and a list of students inferring that they are so well hidden. Big hint- there's no one in any of the pictures.

... and the SF ad is derived from all the SOTIC class pictures, which show a picture of the wood line and a list of students inferring that they are so well hidden. Big hint- there's no one in any of the pictures.

I kept staring at it and all I could see was a sailboat.

Nice...but then how would we release classified pictures for all of our book/video game/movie deals? :ninja::wall:

http://thedailyburns.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/picture-3.png

It's like those holographic 3D pics ... You have to stand about 12 feet away from your screen and "look through" the pic to see it.

I keed. I keed...

Anyone who says they can is a liar.

Not lying, but I did it once, strictly by accident. I was walking through the mall on a mission, thinking about the errand I needed to run. I went by a display in the center of the mall, and saw a picture. On my way back through, it the picture was an illusory mess. I have never been able to do it since.

Inspiring back story...

6qIAhjP.jpg

Mike Monsoor’s mom, an elementary school teacher, had recently lost her son in one of the most heroic actions in the history of War. Her class, on their own accord, created a hand made American Flag for her which was then sent overseas to thank the boys for standing in harms way. Mike Monsoor was awarded the Medal of Honor in Iraq. Thank you Mrs. Monsoor, for giving us a man above all men with the heart of a lion.

Back