Navy SEAL Pix

Proof dogs are better than cats. I would LOVE to be a dog handler someday-
9896_10151828998838044_852692208_n.jpg

The sign in the background cracks me up. NO you can't have a mascot...but if you do have one, NO you can't bring it out on missions and NO you can't take it to the vet if do have one and you do take it with you and it does get hurt...

I am not an admin, and hopefully not veering too far out of my lane, but would you PLEASE stop refering to these men as "dude" and "man". It fucking sends me over the edge when I read the blatant lack of respect in your replies.

Thank you.

Hey brother. All of the team guys I know would rather be referred to as that than say, by their rank. At least everyone below the Chief. In that regard they are a lot different than us, devil. Just a note.

S/F

One more iteration, hope you guys like them. (faces are not shown; or like the first one, is very,very, hard to see)

panoramanvg0mf40.png

dfsesf42eht.png

dfstggfhghcezc.png

dsfgdfgf6pc8t.png

leafpatchk7ioo.png

sealupbkg.jpg

These are all DEVGRU operators. The video game is EA Sports Medal of Honor Warfighter in which DEVGRU basically wrote the story and gave insight to create the game. Search youtube and you'll find some pretty awesome videos of them. The last picture is Matt Bissonnette who wrote No Easy Day. (DEVGRU)

These are all DEVGRU operators. The video game is EA Sports Medal of Honor Warfighter in which DEVGRU basically wrote the story and gave insight to create the game. Search youtube and you'll find some pretty awesome videos of them. The last picture is Matt Bissonnette who wrote No Easy Day. (DEVGRU)

You need to post an introduction, as per site rules, before you post again. Thank you.

You didn't bother to read the entire thread did you, particularly posts from myself and other staff members?

Thank you for educating the vast majority of naive individuals here. There's a major lack of knowledge regarding all things Special Operations and military. I think you should keep this ball rolling...I'm loving the direction that it's going.

these images are NOT from Zero Dark Thirty??

Hey brother. All of the team guys I know would rather be referred to as that than say, by their rank. At least everyone below the Chief. In that regard they are a lot different than us, devil. Just a note.

S/F

Maybe so but he is talking to a 19 yr old wannabe who has earned nothing yet.

Back