Navy SEAL Pix

why do you say that? i thought ussocom just bought a bunch of them.

Just because a major command buys something does not mean that it is good. There is a lot of stuff that goes into appropriations. I know that we don't use them, mostly because they suck. They look cool, but looking cool does not outweigh the enormous problems that come with that rifle.

Just because a major command buys something does not mean that it is good. There is a lot of stuff that goes into appropriations. I know that we don't use them, mostly because they suck. They look cool, but looking cool does not outweigh the enormous problems that come with that rifle.
that's interesting. what do you think the best 5.56 is that's out there right now? and i know that i'm not in the military and that being able to use these guns at all is a long ways away for for, if at all. i still love these guns, and how they work has always fascinated me.

sxix53.jpg

Karzai protection detail, circa 2001/2002.

I used to HATE the picture threads because of all of the cock gobbling that goes on in them, but now I see their utilitarian value: the self-outing of people who speak from their ass.

This post alone has led to the recent spike of SCAR airsoft rifle returns/exchanges for M4s and 416s..

GOOD FN JOB cback!!! Messing with the economy! tsk tsk

This post alone has led to the recent spike of SCAR airsoft rifle returns/exchanges for M4s and 416s..

GOOD FN JOB cback!!! Messing with the economy! tsk tsk

I hear the black helos...( Actually I can't coz they're stealth):D

Why is the audience all female, except for one guy just to the left of the fork lift?? The lady in the red jacket looks horrified.

"These are the tools your husbands employ to 'do violence on your behalf' from far away".

Why is the audience all female, except for one guy just to the left of the fork lift?? The lady in the red jacket looks horrified.

"These are the tools your husbands employ to 'do violence on your behalf' from far away".

More to the point why is there only three chicks in that crowd worth rooting? Seriously I wouldn't root the majority with Pardus's dick.

More to the point why is there only three chicks in that crowd worth rooting? Seriously I wouldn't root the majority with Pardus's dick.
I would. But I have no morals.

I'd mount them like a lion. Rawr.

Back