Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

This is very hard for me to see go down. I know the E-6 personally and know for a fact that he is a righteous dude. Full of goodness and would do anything for his country. I am at a total loss of words, actually, I could say alot of shit right now but these internets are forever so I will let my typing be limited to, "I love you Bro. You have made the Navy your life and I believe in you. I'm sorry you have a chain you can't trust."

I won't say what needs to be said and my guess is each of you has had the same dilemma.
Just thought of the Saigon Police Chief taking care of his prisoner.
Bill

I've said it before about another jundi...That cunt needs to dry his fucking eyes. Looks like the SEALs want it to be heard...great, good on them.

Disagree.

Sheepdogs 1 (we got the bad guy)
Wolves 0
Sheep - Coming to Bat..

The sheepdogs lost, a Pyrrhic victory for them. They got the guy, but were reminded (this isn't the first case where this has happened) that their actions will be scrutinized by people living in a world with rivers of chocolate and children with gumdrop smiles.

They got the guy, but at what cost?

I said it elsewhere and I'll say it here -- they should have tasered the guy. At least he wouldn't have a bloodied lip!

And yep, I agree. This is bullshit.

The SEALs are right to request courts martial over Captain's Mast for this inane bullshit. It'll highlight the stupidity of the charges and those bringing them--not to mention waste time and money and create adverse publicity for the Navy; A Captain's mast would be behind closed doors, and probably end up with some kind of letter of censure in their SRBs just to satisfy the PC chain-of-command-- which could fuck their careers.

God protect our warfighters from the dickhead pogues who pull this shit out their ass.

BTW, congratulations SEALs for your efforts and risks in getting this POS in custody alive, and if I were your CO you'd all be getting commendations and all the free beer you can drink.

Little nanny want's to cry about a bloody lip ??? He probably just got through cutting someones head off with a dull knife. :uhh:

They know we are weak with PC'ism, they'll use it every time to gather sympathy in the form of propaganda.

The SEALs are right to request courts martial over Captain's Mast for this inane bullshit. It'll highlight the stupidity of the charges and those bringing them--not to mention waste time and money and create adverse publicity for the Navy; A Captain's mast would be behind closed doors, and probably end up with some kind of letter of censure in their SRBs just to satisfy the PC chain-of-command-- which could fuck their careers.

God protect our warfighters from the dickhead pogues who pull this shit out their ass.

BTW, congratulations SEALs for your efforts and risks in getting this POS in custody alive, and if I were your CO you'd all be getting commendations and all the free beer you can drink.
No shit, these guys should be getting medals, not disciplinary measures.

I can't believe they published the SEALs names..... :mad:

No, no, terrorists and other bad guys don't read the news. It's only bad releasing names when it's a Republican administration doing it...

I'm not even military but I like your style. You can be my boss anytime.

Little nanny want's to cry about a bloody lip ??? .....

Did they release a photo of the asshole's face? I'm guessing the tear is not even a half-inch in length. Now if the tear reached his eyebrows and all the way to the back of head I'd understand his frustrations.

Good hunting on the SEALs!

So, if I was a younger person...it's this kind of politically correct BULLSHIT that would make me reconsider signing up to defend my country. I mean why would I want to do that only to be stabbed in the back?

I wish these Men well.

That's ASS Nine!! If this keeps up, instead of fighting our nations enemies we're going to be writing them angry letters in the mail!! I hope stupid stuff like this doesn't continue to happen when I get older and enter the service someday. Anyways good job SEALs and good luck.

Back