Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

A Jan 02 post on Military.com on this trial.

http://www.military.com/news/article/general-seals-on-trial-for-coverup.html?col=1186032325324

The thing that struck me most important on this issue was the comments by MG Cleveland when he responded to Burton by saying,
"While the assault and resulting injury to the detainee were relatively minor, the more disconcerting allegations are those related to the Sailors' attempts to cover up the incident, particularly in what appears to be an effort to influence the testimony of a witness," Cleveland wrote.

What exactly that means I don't know. But seems that could be the root problem of why this situation has gotten to this point.

Can anyone confirm what I heard today. Judge chastised General for not offering amunity to five witnesses. I hear the five will now testify that the one sailor testifying against the other three was alone with the captured shit bag, and there is a lot to lead the court to believe this sailor should not be trusted for telling the truth. If any of you have a link please shoot it to me.
Thanks
Bill

Back