New .45 on it way but which one????

Waiting for the State to let me have my XD-9 (not the M) that I won recently. I've already picked up 100 rds of target ammo (Magtech 9a FMC) because it was a good price at $320 for the 1000.

You think that's a good price :uhh: :eek: That's expensive in my book. I haven't paid more than $0.25/round. Hope you interchanged the two and three when posting.

You are not in my State, WA... and near FT. Lewis... even finding ammo is tough.

I've been buying most of my ammo from online vendors. I can't usually find 9mm ammo in stores around here either. I should start a thread posting links to vendors that sell ammo and mags online at an affordable price. If you're looking to buy you just need to check some of these sites every day and you will end up finding what you want in stock.

Haven't started the CPL paperwork yet, since it has to be processed downtown during the work week...:doh:

Picked up the pistola today and 100 rds of Win Super Unleaded 147 Gr subsonic FMJ flatfronts for home defense. I wish I had the extra cash to pick up some more...And the 1911's and other pistolas I was drooling over.

Hi, I'm the Troll and I'm a gun-a-holic...

Now I need range time with it...

Yoo Hoo.... Jordan! Let's find time to go out and put lead downrange...

You think that's a good price :uhh: :eek: That's expensive in my book. I haven't paid more than $0.25/round. Hope you interchanged the two and three when posting.

Most of what's around here is running about .38/round for 9mm - Wal-Mart is about .30/rd but I would rather give my money to a local gun/ammo dealer, even if it is a little more expensive. It's my way of giving the current administration the finger by helping allow local gunshops to stay in business.

Anybody looking for an Armalite AR-10 in 7.62 (.308) there's a cherry one here that a retired soldier/gun dealer is looking to off load... brand new.

Very tempting, if I didn't have a AR-10. Really neat rifle. I have been looking at a S&W M&P15, good looking rifle.

My dad has an M&P15T and it's been a great gun. The only real problem he has had was a shitty extractor but that was a simple fix. One issue he has had and I have had with my LWRC M6A2 that I got last summer was locking a magazine on a closed bolt. Yes it is a problem with less than 30 rounds in the mag. It requires a real hard push. Any ideas?

My dad has an M&P15T and it's been a great gun. The only real problem he has had was a shitty extractor but that was a simple fix. One issue he has had and I have had with my LWRC M6A2 that I got last summer was locking a magazine on a closed bolt. Yes it is a problem with less than 30 rounds in the mag. It requires a real hard push. Any ideas?

Lock the bolt to the rear while loading!:doh::D

They all do that, just smack the mathafucka and sling-shot the charging handel... ;)

Lock the bolt to the rear while loading!:doh::D

They all do that, just smack the mathafucka and sling-shot the charging handel... ;)

Making me feel so smart :D Obviously it's only a problem on the first mag. I was just under the impression that it wasn't supposed to do that. I'll just lock the bolt to the rear from now on ;)

Hey AZ

Here is a pic for you!

FNH_DacCom.jpg

Sweeeeeeet!!!
See, it does look like it has a similar "narrowing" at the top of the grip like the HiPower. Damn, I wish I could find one around here to try out.

Thanks BRO! Been wondering. Looks easy to conceal, too. Is it made in .40 or .45?

I still want an XDm though. Waaaaaa. Everybody's gettin em cep't ME!!!
When will they make it in a .45 dammit?
:mad:

Far as I know it only came in 9mm. They are sweet. I heard about some who had issues with a rough trigger pull. This one travels a little more than I would like but it is CCW carry gun. I did some minor stone work on the action myself and it is smooth a warm butter!

It is a great shooting iron!!!

And damn small!

Back