New game for the shooters on here:

Muppet

Paratrooper
Verified Military
Wrong side of heaven, righteous side of hell
So I am @ work and it is 04:00. I just got back from a call and I went on this site. It's cool. Go to www.Addictinggames.com and go to the shooting games. It has alot of sniper cartoons and you can actually shoot assholes from sniper positions and there heads fall off. It;s really cool. I know I am a sociopath but it is still cool. That is all.}:-)

F.M.

Haha yeah I had a really hard time with that one. It was pissing me off. I kept on shooting him in the head, and the motherfucker would just look around and then "poof."

The tension wire wasn't a problem for me, sneeky B******s in the bushes gets me. Fun game tho.

Dont you homos have Modern Warfare 2? Shit I get this nice "Ting" noise when I face shoot some 12 year old kid online with a Cheytac.

I did get called a porch monkey by one of them though which still has me scratching my head.

porch monkey
in the past, porch monkey has a term used when referencing someone of african american decent...on July 21, 2006 Randle Graves altered the meaning of porch monkey for the better...he reclaimed the term and changed its meaning to not be a racial slur against african americans but a mere term to discribe any lazy person...black or white
Yesterday, my cousin sat on the couch and watched tv all day long, he can be such a porch monkey sometimes

urban dictionary bro... you need to kick those 12 year olds in the ass and tell them to get off COD and PT

Dont you homos have Modern Warfare 2? Shit I get this nice "Ting" noise when I face shoot some 12 year old kid online with a Cheytac.

I did get called a porch monkey by one of them though which still has me scratching my head.

My teenagers are busy icing 12-year olds on COD MW2 as well, I can hear them cackling everytime they get a killstreak. They insult the youngsters as they destroy them. :D

Back