Alpha Llama

Unverified
Hi! I think my profile already says some of this but I am currently a high school senior. I am going to be SOWT in the U.S Air Force. I have been preparing by doing lots of running, lots, and doing the online physical training exercises (PDF File) designed specifically for PJ/CCT/SOWT wannabees, like me. I am a Civil Air Patrol cadet. In there, I am a part of our Sqdn. color guard, I enjoy that a lot. I am new to SHADOWSPEAR so please put up with me if we happen to encounter on this website ha. I look forward to meeting people and hopefully a SOWT.

Hi! I think my profile already says some of this but I am currently a high school senior. I am going to be SOWT in the U.S Air Force. I have been preparing by doing lots of running, lots, and doing the online physical training exercises (PDF File) designed specifically for PJ/CCT/SOWT wannabees, like me. I am a Civil Air Patrol cadet. In there, I am a part of our Sqdn. color guard, I enjoy that a lot. I am new to SHADOWSPEAR so please put up with me if we happen to encounter on this website ha. I look forward to meeting people and hopefully a SOWT.
Crossfit and swimming are your friend.
Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to SS. There is a lot in this site. take some time to read through threads, many answers to your questions will be there. Check your in box.

Last edited:
Back