Not my area of expertise...

Ok. I made some enquiries of his military service. When I asked him about it he gave me quite a few anectdotes. Most of it sounds kind of fishy.

When I asked how he could be a SEAL and and in the Army he told me

"I served in the Army and later joined the Navy."

While I couldn't get him to shut up about his alleged time in Delta, he claims that his unit within the 82nd Airborne was "classified" and that He got into Delta by "volunteering," which sounds more than just a little vague to me.

He says he had to do a lot of marching and timed events to be selected by Delta.

He claims he was part of the Mogadish incident/battle and that he knew two of the guys there recieved a high honor medal or something of this nature.

He says he was stationed at Ft. Bragg while he was with Delta and that he was stationed in Korea when he was with the 82nd and when he was later a SEAL he was stationed "all over."

I think I know the scoop now, but i'll let you all decide.

Ok. I made some enquiries of his military service. When I asked him about it he gave me quite a few anectdotes. Most of it sounds kind of fishy.

When I asked how he could be a SEAL and and in the Army he told me

"I served in the Army and later joined the Navy."

It's possible. Quite a few have done it before.

While I couldn't get him to shut up about his alleged time in Delta, he claims that his unit within the 82nd Airborne was "classified" was stationed in Korea when he was with the 82nd and when he was later a SEAL he was stationed "all over."

I'm not aware of any 82nd Airborne elements that have served PCS type duty in Korea. Anybody else from the The Duece know of any units that may have been TDY with the 82nd in Korea..........................I call BS.

Also, there is nothing "classified" about the 82nd Airborne. Nothing, nada, no joy to this guy. :rolleyes:

Yup..Sounds like a total wank bag to me!

Ask him what color the boat house is in Hereford..If he was Delta he'd know:D

Back