Oh Florida.....

A Florida man admitted to doing “stupid stuff” after sexually assaulting two stuffed animals in a Target store.

The Snowman technically wasn't wearing any clothes - just a few buttons stabbed into his torso - so, I'm not saying that Olaf had it coming for running around naked with a carrot nose but I am not hearing any reports of Olaf resisting or saying "no" - besides, what do we know about Olavs lifestyle choices, personal pronouns, or previous "In-store-behavior"

Now, "No" means "no" but if Olaf was a willing participant, then the fact that Cody Meader (the alleged doll humper) later admitted to doing "stupid stuff" and that he "nutted" on the beloved Disney character shouldn't be held against him...

...on second thought, maybe something should be done to ensure that no stuffed animal are held against him in the future either.

Worst of all - the victim (Olaf) was DESTROYED after the fact. People think slut shaming is bad - poor Olaf got dry humped at Target and then tossed out like last weeks left overs.

A Florida man admitted to doing “stupid stuff” after sexually assaulting two stuffed animals in a Target store.

The Snowman technically wasn't wearing any clothes - just a few buttons stabbed into his torso - so, I'm not saying that Olaf had it coming for running around naked with a carrot nose but I am not hearing any reports of Olaf resisting or saying "no" - besides, what do we know about Olavs lifestyle choices, personal pronouns, or previous "In-store-behavior"

Now, "No" means "no" but if Olaf was a willing participant, then the fact that Cody Meader (the alleged doll humper) later admitted to doing "stupid stuff" and that he "nutted" on the beloved Disney character shouldn't be held against him...

...on second thought, maybe something should be done to ensure that no stuffed animal are held against him in the future either.

Worst of all - the victim (Olaf) was DESTROYED after the fact. People think slut shaming is bad - poor Olaf got dry humped at Target and then tossed out like last weeks left overs.

This is a copy cat crime.

Man 'has sex with stuffed animal' at Walmart - WND

"Proceeded to pull out his genitals..."

"Proceeded to hump the stuffed horse utilizing short fast movements."

Really? Do Police reports have to describe the actual motion the perv "utilized"? And "proceeded to hump"? What the hell is that? Is "hump" an official law enforcement term? Sounds like Fergie wrote that report.

Florida Man handling bidness about 10 miles from my house.

Mostly naked Florida man accused of spreading feces during school break-in

The opened cake container was found in the classroom’s trash can along with a child’s sweatshirt that was covered in frosting and feces, according to the affidavit.
Hand prints and foot prints of fecal matter were found at the window ledge in the classroom where Shay broke in, authorities said.
A stapler was found placed in a toilet and a TV remote that was covered in feces and frosting was located in the bathroom as well, according to the report.

In these crazy times we can still count on Florida Man to be Florida Man.

Naked Florida Man Arrested for Biting Police Dog in Ear While High on Meth | Maverick | 92.1 CTQ

Last Friday in High Springs, Florida, police were called to a residence, where they found Donald Watts high on methamphetamine and rolling around in the mud in a ditch. He was also completely naked and making bird noises.

When Watts spotted the cops, he punched one of them and failed to be deterred by stun guns. Accompanied by a K-9 officer named Casper, police found Watts in some woods nearby. He proceeded to get down on all fours and mimic the police dog, which he bit in the ear.

Casper responded by biting Watts in the head, and Watts was finally arrested on multiple charges.

Let the poor man enjoy being a bird. Arrest him after he remembers his name...poor Florida man! :p 8-)

Back