Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

The91Bravo

BNDN - Been Nowhere Done Nothing
Verified Military
YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 SUBSTANTIAL FORUM POSTS TO REQUEST GEAR OF ANY KIND!!!!!
-ADMINISTRATOR

Saw this thread in another couple forums, and I believe it is an awesome program.

Here's how it works.

1. If you have something extra lying around, that you won't be using anymore, let someone here have it.

2. If you need something that has been offered, let the giver know you want it by posting and PMing them.

3. If you receive something, then try to find something of equal value, to give away to someone else.

4. Postage is provided by the person giving, unless other arrangements are made.

5. Once an item is gone, please post a message letting everyone else know that it is not available.

This is a thread where 'paying it forward' is the intent. No selling, no payment, nothing expected in return. Just a gift.

Hope this thread lasts a good long time.

Steve

Edit to add:
Please use common sense. No FFL items, flammable, etc. As long as it is legal to ship and give, then go ahead.

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 SUBSTANTIAL FORUM POSTS TO REQUEST GEAR OF ANY KIND!!!!!
-ADMINISTRATOR

First item to give away

Up for grabs are two used but perfectly functional M4/M16 30 round magazines.

To buy them they are anywhere from $10-20 apiece. Free to the first person that let's me know.

Steve

Dude, this is an awesome idea.

I have so much crap laying around in my garage, that I don't want/need but can't bear to throw away.

Adding to your rep for this idea.

This is a great idea.

I've given away two drop leg holsters to SF guys and a couple of foregrips with bi-pods. Everyone appreciated them.

Dammit.....you're gonna make me look thru my gorilla boxes fulloshit now....

but THANKS!!.....

Time to get rid of extra shit to guys who need the fun kit stuff......

I have received a knife in one such giveaway. The forum members there call it a karma. I did a karma when I hit 1000 posts where I gave away a G-Code Comfort Carry IWB holster, a set of Houge Rubber Finger Groove Grips both for a Sig Sauer P226 and a Lansky Knife Sharpening Kit. Due to some wise guy asking me if I wanted a cookie (it was quite funny in context) for posting 1000 times in like seven months, I added one dozen freshly baked cookies. These things are great for bringing a community together just a bit more and it also helps to get rid of the clutter that having perfectly good gear that one won't need becomes over the years. Kudos for the idea... rep points inbound.

ETA: They have this program that they call the karmanator that will take all of the usernames that have replied to a karma thread and will choose a winner at random. Food for thought.

Man, I have so much crap... I mean good stuff that needs a home, that I need to make a list! This is a great idea! I will have to dig into my gear boxes and see what someone might want!

82nd,
If you come across one of those gripods again, I would like to place my name on the short list.

UP FOR GRABS ANOTHER ITEM:
1 each Fobus HK1 paddle holster that fits the HK USP (Full sized for sure) as well as the other USP frames. I could categorized the quality as 95% new, slight wear, especially where the front sight made contact with the inside of the holster, but still firm retaining holster

Just checked their site:

http://www.fobusholster.com/catalog/Paddle_Holsters-86-1.html

HK1 H&K USP COMPACT, 9mm, .40, .45 & FULL SIZE - PADDLE HOLSTER $26.99
HK1 S&W ENHANCED SIGMA SERIES VE/E/G - PADDLE HOLSTER $26.99
HK1 TAURUS MILLENIUM PT140 - PADDLE HOLSTER $26.99
HK1 RUGER SR9 - PADDLE HOLSTER $26.99

Carry this a level further and send/give books to BFS.

Color me stupid, but what is BFS?? :doh:

UP FOR GRABS... Another Nice Item

I have a barely (used for a day b4 I got my BladeTech) Fobus Advanced Paddle Holster (The one with the red rubber backing) model Number KM-3

http://www.fobusholster.com/products/KIMBER_3_4_5_PADDLE_HOLSTER-272-0.html

Fits All Kimber 3", 4", 5" and All 1911's

* Low profile design for concealment
* Passive retention around trigger guard
o Allows rapid presentation, yet securely locks handgun in place.
* Rubberized paddle provides extra stability and increased comfort.
* Steel reinforced rivet attachment system (paddle and holster body).

Product ID: KM3
Manufacturer: Kimber
Price: $26.99

82nd,
If you come across one of those gripods again, I would like to place my name on the short list.

Your the first when I do get another Brother. I'm scrounging around now getting some things sent to me so it may be here sooner than later.

We'll see. ;)

Okay, I saw these before but didn't know. Looking at it it makes sense! Gripod! Duh!!!

I goggled it and got a bunch of airsoft sites. So I was wondering!

Thanks

Up for grabs are two used but perfectly functional M4/M16 30 round magazines.

To buy them they are anywhere from $10-20 apiece. Free to the first person that let's me know.

Steve

Are they still available?

I've got my old pro-tec free fall helmet collecting dust.

Back