Pelosi Home Invasion--Paul Pelosi Attacked With Hammer

If this scenario was exactly what the Dems said it was from the beginning (spoiler- it wasn't) we would have had every single piece of information leaked immediately. We would have 911 tapes and bodycam footage and frame by frame breakdown, months ago.

Instead, this took a court order to get. I hope Mr. Pelosi makes a full recovery, and this is very strange.
Very strange -- all around.

Why is Pelosi holding a drink in his left hand?

Which also leads to, who opened the door? The other guy?

Very strange -- all around.

Why is Pelosi holding a drink in his left hand?

Which also leads to, who opened the door? The other guy?
Mr. Pelosi is cold as hell!

I don't know what I would do if I woke up to a hammer wielding right-wing Maga maniac in my house threatening my wife, democracy and my life- but this dude out here making a cocktail? Sheesh, the man is hards as woodpecker lips.

I don't know what I would do if I woke up to a hammer wielding right-wing Maga maniac in my house threatening my wife, democracy and my life- but this dude out here making a cocktail? Sheesh, the man is hards as woodpecker lips.
I bet his drink is cold as hell.

I mean, not to puff out my chest, but if you come into my house uninvited at 2am, I'm not making myself a drink and you'd better bring more than hammer because I'm throwing hands and lead. I still may take the thumping but I'll do it with a little thirst.

It's just weird.

Maybe Pelosi was trying to out-crazy the home invader.

"Ima let you finish your your terrifying tirade, but you've got to let me make a cocktail if you're going to keep talking that ish, you weird fuck."

Wait.

You have a guy, this crazed lunatic who wants to murder death kill Nancy. Hubby is Home Alone and goes to the crafting table and mixes a potion of gin, tonic, and cold blood. DadShoes187 and DUIPaul grasp (because that wasn't much of a struggle) the hammer and walk to the door together where DadShoes187 OPENS THE DOOR FOR THE POLICE before rolling for initiative and swinging the MAGA Hammer of Truth.

And I haven't even touched upon all of the other stupid, lies, bullshit, innuendo, and coverups on this story.

Incredible, but not surprising. Now, releasing that video wasn't too hard, was it folks?

Wait.

You have a guy, this crazed lunatic who wants to murder death kill Nancy. Hubby is Home Alone and goes to the crafting table and mixes a potion of gin, tonic, and cold blood. DadShoes187 and DUIPaul grasp (because that wasn't much of a struggle) the hammer and walk to the door together where DadShoes187 OPENS THE DOOR FOR THE POLICE before rolling for initiative and swinging the MAGA Hammer of Truth.

And I haven't even touched upon all of the other stupid, lies, bullshit, innuendo, and coverups on this story.

Incredible, but not surprising. Now, releasing that video wasn't too hard, was it folks?
love the D&D reference

I feel like the call audio is someone attempting to mask that he’s calling for help, while calling for help. He clearly stated Nancy Pelosi, asked for “Capitol Police that normally guard” his wife, and also stated multiple times he didn’t know the man.

The weirdness is why is he casually holding a drink from the top, not with a good grip. Where did he get it.

Also, who opened the door? If he’s got a hammer in one, and a drink in the other, things don’t line up.

What the what? This is all so bizarre. Well, it was from the beginning but the new video and audio released makes it even more so. I just find it so strange that husband of the Speaker of the House of the United States doesn't have any body guard or on site security of any sort. I mean honestly the guy is 82 years old after all. As stated already, who actually opened the door? It's almost like it opened itself in a way. Who is the person with the officer wearing the body cam? It looks like someone standing there texting? As for the drink, I'm with @JedisonsDad . It is so odd. Both guys seem to be holding the hammer and Paul has a gin on ice with a twist of lime in the other? IDK but I'm still going with freaky date night gone way off the rails.

I bet his drink is cold as hell.

I mean, not to puff out my chest, but if you come into my house uninvited at 2am, I'm not making myself a drink and you'd better bring more than hammer because I'm throwing hands and lead. I still may take the thumping but I'll do it with a little thirst.

It's just weird.
I’d make a drink for both of us while explaining to him what’s about to happen. 😁

Seriously?
Former Journalist Pleads Guilty to Transportation and Possession of Child Sexual Abuse Material
Friday, July 21, 2023
For Immediate Release
Office of Public Affairs
A former journalist pleaded guilty today to transportation and possession of child sexual abuse material.

According to court documents, while visiting South Carolina in February 2020, James Gordon Meek, 53, of Arlington, Virginia, used an online messaging platform on his iPhone to send and receive images and videos depicting minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct, and to discuss his sexual interest in children. Some of the images and videos depicted prepubescent minors and minors under the age of 12, including an infant being raped. Meek brought the iPhone containing the child sexual abuse material back with him when he returned to Virginia.

Meek is scheduled to be sentenced on Sept. 29. He faces a mandatory minimum of five years in prison and a maximum penalty of 40 years in prison. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after considering the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

Assistant Attorney General Kenneth A. Polite, Jr. of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney Jessica D. Aber for the Eastern District of Virginia, and Assistant Director in Charge David Sundberg of the FBI Washington Field Office made the announcement.

The FBI Washington Field Office’s Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Task Force is investigating the case. The task force is composed of FBI agents, along with other federal agents and detectives from northern Virginia and the District of Columbia. The task force is charged with investigating and bringing federal charges against individuals engaged in the exploitation of children and those engaged in human trafficking. Valuable assistance was provided by the Arlington County Police Department.

Trial Attorney Whitney Kramer of the Criminal Division’s Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section and Assistant U.S. Attorney Zoe Bedell for the Eastern District of Virginia are prosecuting the case.

This case was brought as part of Project Safe Childhood, a nationwide initiative to combat the epidemic of child sexual exploitation and abuse launched in May 2006 by the Department of Justice. Led by U.S. Attorneys’ Offices and the Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section, Project Safe Childhood marshals federal, state, and local resources to better locate, apprehend, and prosecute individuals who exploit children via the internet, as well as to identify and rescue victims. For more information about Project Safe Childhood, please visit www.justice.gov/psc.

Updated July 21, 2023
Topic
PROJECT SAFE CHILDHOOD
Components
Criminal Division Criminal - Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) USAO - Virginia, Eastern
Press Release Number: 23-793

Also : Guess Who Just Brought Back Pizzagate?

1701142255318.png

Last edited:
Mainstream media networks are full of pedophiles. Same liberal groups saying that nothing going on are full of shit.
CNN has fired 'pedophile' New Day producer after alleged sex crimes

If you can't get justice through prison, you can get justice in prison...
He's a media cunt, most of those fucks are protected. Unless they run the risk of ratting out other prominent pedo's. Look at Epstein, Maxwell, and their clients. What justice has been carried out?

Hell, look at the Podesta's, the Pelosi's, the Obama's, and all the other degenerate clans in DC. Those shitbags are pulling on the levers of power and are either weakening our country, emptying out the treasury, or spilling blood in pointless foreign conflicts. All while their guy Brandon sniffs little kids like a freak.

Back