Pelosi Home Invasion--Paul Pelosi Attacked With Hammer

This event is also illustrative of why you should never be a right wing terrorist (not that anybody on this board would) because even if you succeed, conservative media will immediately disavow you.

Imagine being David DePape, your mind rotted by years of red pill YouTube bullshit, heading over to Crazy Nancy’s house thinking you were finally going to finally expose the satanic Pizzagate cabal and be a hero for the people! Upon your arrest, right wing pundits and Twitter immediately call you fake, a gay prostitute, an Antifa plant, and a litany of other names. That must suck!
Part of that is how he lived his life though. I imagine people wouldn’t be so quick to believe he was a gay prostitute, if he wasn’t a self proclaimed nudist that lived with his ex, her new fiancé, and kids in San Francisco.

Narrative might be a bit different if he showed up tac’ed out on freedom, with a combat MOS history.

Part of that is how he lived his life though. I imagine people wouldn’t be so quick to believe he was a gay prostitute, if he wasn’t a self proclaimed nudist that lived with his ex, her new fiancé, and kids in San Francisco.

Narrative might be a bit different if he showed up tac’ed out on freedom, with a combat MOS history.
I think the biggest contributing factor was his unfortunate status as a Canadian

This event is also illustrative of why you should never be a right wing terrorist (not that anybody on this board would) because even if you succeed, conservative media will immediately disavow you.

Imagine being David DePape, your mind rotted by years of red pill YouTube bullshit, heading over to Crazy Nancy’s house thinking you were finally going to finally expose the satanic Pizzagate cabal and be a hero for the people! Upon your arrest, right wing pundits and Twitter immediately call you fake, a gay prostitute, an Antifa plant, and a litany of other names. That must suck!
You left his support for BLM and Antifa out, why?

Hey man, you know you can just read the criminal complaint, right?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

The way it lays out the details of the incident fully support the news reporting from the first few days. One outlet retracting one story because of a single detail is what responsible news outlets do!
Do you believe the FBI is truthful, always? Do you believe the media is truthful, always?
Where did you see that?
Multiple places; here's one.

Do you think that- and this is gonna sound crazy, I know- he might be a super crazy guy and not motivated by politics, but because he is legitimately crazy?

Do you believe the FBI is truthful, always? Do you believe the media is truthful, always?

Do you think that- and this is gonna sound crazy, I know- he might be a super crazy guy and not motivated by politics, but because he is legitimately crazy?

Now that's crazy talk! Everything is motivated by politics and crack. Don't forget the crack.

When Gabby Gifford got shot in the head in Tucson, everyone on the left blamed Palin for her "cross reticles" on candidates. Then it came out that the shooter was a leftist nut job who loved The Communist Manifesto, enjoyed Mein Kamp, shit on Republicans, and the discussion changed to "mental healthy."

Funny how that works.

When Gabby Gifford got shot in the head in Tucson, everyone on the left blamed Palin for her "cross reticles" on candidates. Then it came out that the shooter was a leftist nut job who loved The Communist Manifesto, enjoyed Mein Kamp, shit on Republicans, and the discussion changed to "mental healthy."

Funny how that works.

Honestly, I would argue the conversation changed to "mentally healthy" around the time Loughner's coo-coo for cocoa puffs mugshot was taken.

He definitely looks like he needs some help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221114-005549.png
    Screenshot_20221114-005549.png
    732.3 KB · Views: 5
Absolutely nothing nefarious going on here. NBC reporter makes report, NBC pulls it down (just cause bad reporting! That's what news agencies are *supposed* to do! That gives them MORE credibility, not less!)! You can just read the affidavit- everything checks out.

But now, more and more details that make no logical sense come to light.

The cops didn't know they were reporting to the Speaker's house. The home invader was referenced by name and said, "Everything's cool" when the cops (with body camera footage that purportedly contradicts the official report) responded to the door, with a scantily clad Paul Pelosi in the doorway.

So- you're the victim of a home invasion. He says he's there with zip ties and clad in all black, you get his name, and while this crazed murderer observes you on speaker phone with 911, you call him by his first name. Uh, ok, I guess? You established rapport to save your life and used his name. I can understand that, in a way.

But then, the cops are there, you open the door... and you turn around and walk back to your attacker, grab the hammer, and get rung up for it?

From a news article - "This all has to do with the moments, seconds really, just before Paul Pelosi was struck in the head with a hammer inside his San Francisco home. Now, there continues to be contradicting accounts of a relatively simple question," Shaban told viewers. "Who opened the door that night when San Francisco police arrived to the Pelosi house?"

THAT, my friends, makes zero sense. And then NBC tries to wipe the whole initial account from the internet.

Can we all agree that there may be nothing nefarious going on, but at this point, we have all seen too many examples of things like this happen and that's why TONS of us are skeptical?

Absolutely nothing nefarious going on here. NBC reporter makes report, NBC pulls it down (just cause bad reporting! That's what news agencies are *supposed* to do! That gives them MORE credibility, not less!)! You can just read the affidavit- everything checks out.

But now, more and more details that make no logical sense come to light.

The cops didn't know they were reporting to the Speaker's house. The home invader was referenced by name and said, "Everything's cool" when the cops (with body camera footage that purportedly contradicts the official report) responded to the door, with a scantily clad Paul Pelosi in the doorway.

So- you're the victim of a home invasion. He says he's there with zip ties and clad in all black, you get his name, and while this crazed murderer observes you on speaker phone with 911, you call him by his first name. Uh, ok, I guess? You established rapport to save your life and used his name. I can understand that, in a way.

But then, the cops are there, you open the door... and you turn around and walk back to your attacker, grab the hammer, and get rung up for it?

From a news article - "This all has to do with the moments, seconds really, just before Paul Pelosi was struck in the head with a hammer inside his San Francisco home. Now, there continues to be contradicting accounts of a relatively simple question," Shaban told viewers. "Who opened the door that night when San Francisco police arrived to the Pelosi house?"

THAT, my friends, makes zero sense. And then NBC tries to wipe the whole initial account from the internet.

Can we all agree that there may be nothing nefarious going on, but at this point, we have all seen too many examples of things like this happen and that's why TONS of us are skeptical?
Prediction: dude gets quietly deported to Canada, and this goes away.

If this scenario was exactly what the Dems said it was from the beginning (spoiler- it wasn't) we would have had every single piece of information leaked immediately. We would have 911 tapes and bodycam footage and frame by frame breakdown, months ago.

Instead, this took a court order to get. I hope Mr. Pelosi makes a full recovery, and this is very strange.

Back