Pelosi Home Invasion--Paul Pelosi Attacked With Hammer

No SS; eight people (I think it's 8) in congressional leadership do get security provided by the Capitol Police. Nancy's PSD was with her in DC when this happened.

Can't help to think, if, guns were allowed in Cali, maybe he could have had a chance to ventilate the cock sucker. Plus, San Fran being a giant sewer. I'm sure they'll have security now there, with guns that they don't want us to have.

That said, hope the guy does ok.

Damn...now there's going to be a run on hammers at Lowe's and Home Depot. Bob the Builder and Playskool sets will be banned. I really wanted a Dewalt 16" assault framing hammer, but those have probably tripled in price by now.

Can't help to think, if, guns were allowed in Cali, maybe he could have had a chance to ventilate the cock sucker. Plus, San Fran being a giant sewer. I'm sure they'll have security now there, with guns that they don't want us to have.

Totally. No one should get bludgeoned by a hammer in his or her own house.

There are a lot of members of congress who spring for PSD on their dime, and I think during certain events the Capitol Police will augment, but only House and Senate leadership (to include minority leaders) get 24/7 PSD.

Interestingly, most cabinet also do not have security, either.

I thought about that too, but to be honest, depending on the circumstances I don't know that I could get to one of my guns in time. However, if I were a national-level politician, or married to one, I'd probably "have that thang on me" 24/7, even inside my own house.

Guns are allowed in California.

Back