Pelosi Home Invasion--Paul Pelosi Attacked With Hammer

I mean... it's substantially more wholesome than some other options.

To be fair, we also can't forget this classic:

BREAKING NEWS!!!! I've obtained ring camera footage of the attack. Nancy was there all along!

Donkey-Kong-Hammer.jpg

Its not easy to get a conceal carry permit, but he could've legally had a gun in his house for home defense.
100% he probably has 15 alone in that house. Pelosi is considered a conservative in her district! I bet she loves shooting guns. Also, I know the duck hunting spots in the South Bay, I bet he bags a limit every time he goes out.

Ok, yes. The Police were in the house observing them fight over the hammer. Lol wtf.

Wait, what? There were three people there or DePape stopped his assault on Pelosi to let the police in?

THEN the police watched as DePape beat Pelosi about the head with a goddamn hammer?

If bodycam footage ever had to be released, this is the time.

Wait, what? There were three people there or DePape stopped his assault on Pelosi to let the police in?

THEN the police watched as DePape beat Pelosi about the head with a goddamn hammer?

If bodycam footage ever had to be released, this is the time.
Concur because the story as being told by Politico makes no sense. Who dialed 911? Pelosi? Let's hear that call too.

If this happened around 2:30am and Pelosi was in his underwear, so what? Most people are probably in bed at that time and that's appropriate attire. However, if it's something different, like a guest that turned on him, that's another story.

Regardless, moral of the story is a hammer is not an appropriate home defense weapon.

Concur because the story as being told by Politico makes no sense. Who dialed 911? Pelosi? Let's hear that call too.

If this happened around 2:30am and Pelosi was in his underwear, so what? Most people are probably in bed at that time and that's appropriate attire. However, if it's something different, like a guest that turned on him, that's another story.

Regardless, moral of the story is a hammer is not an appropriate home defense weapon.
Yeah, 2AM I'm in my underwear too. I'd totally consider a hammer a legit improvised weapon in a home invasion if I couldn't get to my guns. And I'd definitely drop it if a cop shows up and orders me to.

Back