Pelosi Home Invasion--Paul Pelosi Attacked With Hammer

Yeah, 2AM I'm in my underwear too. I'd totally consider a hammer a legit improvised weapon in a home invasion if I couldn't get to my guns. And I'd definitely drop it if a cop shows up and orders me to.
But do you keep a hammer at your bedside? I don't. I'd have to pass several better options before I get to my hammer. 🤣

And y'all thought I was joking about the Dewalt 16 oz. assault framing hammer. My home's EOF:

Holler: Hey motherfucker, you'd better leave! I have a hammer!
Hoist: (Raises hammer to the sky) See this hammer? This is the hammer!
Hurl: (Throws hammer at the perp)
Glock: G23 drops a 155 gr. in your dome.

My EOF with a sawz-all is a straight up war crime.

I was wondering what other hobbies old Paul has in addition to drunk driving and insider stock trading? This entire incident is sketchy. I'm thinking this was a late night date while Aunt Nan was out of town gone wrong. SMH

So Pelosi’s husband gets a DUI what- a month ago?

DePape gains entry in the house (no camera footage? No security?) completely undetected, then the call gets placed for a wellness check (I want that call’s tape), cops come in and watch the assault start, and then arrests DePape.

Nancy Pelosi is 3rd in line for the presidency. We are living in a fucking clown world. What. Is. Happening.

DePape gains entry in the house (no camera footage? No security?) completely undetected, then the call gets placed for a wellness check (I want that call’s tape), cops come in and watch the assault start, and then arrests DePape.

Nancy Pelosi is 3rd in line for the presidency. We are living in a fucking clown world. What. Is. Happening.
I'm not entirely clear on the situation, but I can see a scenario where they have a security system that activates when the perpetrator comes in the door. The security company can't get a hold of Pelosi, who is probably more focused on the dude who just broke into his house, and the security company calls the cops and asks them to do a wellness check. Meanwhile, Mr. Pelosi, perhaps fueled by liquid courage, starts tousling with the intruder. The cops show up in like 30 seconds, because let's face it the Pelosis are rich and important. Mr. Pelosi is fighting with the perp over the hammer. The cops don't know who is who, they say "drop the hammer," Mr. Pelosi complies and gets clobbered for his efforts. The cops body the perp and take him down.

I was wondering what other hobbies old Paul has in addition to drunk driving and insider stock trading? This entire incident is sketchy. I'm thinking this was a late night date while Aunt Nan was out of town gone wrong. SMH
This was exactly my thought about the mystery third party.

She needs to quit while she's ahead and go home to babysit her spouse.

Holy Fuck! That video is wild.

Video aside, I'm thinking:
  • Unknown third party is girlfriend/boyfriend to be named later
  • @Marauder06 is right about the phone call and the "wellness check"
  • If that is really Pelosi's house then Dayum! Glad I don't live in their "exclusive" neighborhood with #sofas/gaypride/weedflags in the front yard.
PelosiHouse.png

Last edited:
Holy Fuck! That video is wild.

Video aside, I'm thinking:
  • Unknown third party is girlfriend/boyfriend to be named later
  • @Marauder06 is right about the phone call and the "wellness check"
  • If that is really Pelosi's house then Dayum! Glad I don't live in their "exclusive" neighborhood with #sofas/gaypride/weedflags in the front yard.
View attachment 40841
Don't forget the shitty old school bus in the front yard as well.

Back