Pelosi Home Invasion--Paul Pelosi Attacked With Hammer

Someone help me understand the photo above, the aerial view of the doors.

The doors on the left are open with no apparent damage. The doors on the right are busted up, but still intact enough to make entry a challenge, right? Unless you just like bleeding, going through that door is not the best idea.

There appear to be footprints in front of the right-hand doors, like someone approached the door and stood with their left foot closest to the door. If I'm connecting the dots right, and I will be the first to admit I could be WAY off base here, but the footprints/ shoeprints have "dust" all around them. There's also a clump of debris and "dust" almost directly behind the footprints. I'd think the prints are from someone examining the door after the incident happened.

But...if someone was on the outside when the damage occurred, wouldn't there be a..."cone" or shadow or outline where the person stood? Shouldn't there be a dead space where no debris fell because a person was in the way when the damage occurred?

And what is all of the "dust" looking debris? It's everywhere.

Why does it look like a cement mixer and patio work is on the bottom left of the photo? If someone pulled material from that site and threw it at the door, wouldn't there be more on the steps?

I just can't get behind the story as released. Maybe it happened like that, but the whole thing smells.

You can see glass inside as well. Couldnt it be possible that someone hit it with a hammer, then pulled glass out to get access to the handle?
Sure. Couldn’t it also be possible that a gay prostitute and another unnamed male were in the house having sex, and then a drug fueled lovers quarrel resulted in a call from Mr. Pelosi naming this person directly for police help?

Like, lol my dude. I’m willing to entertain hypotheticals.

++++++Disclaimer++++++

I do not give a fuck about this story…. AT ALL

However, if someone broke into my house, possibly with a hammer, and I did not ventilate them, the police may show up to find two naked men fighting a la Eastern Promises, if the perp showed up naked. Just saying it isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

+++++I am not interested in arguing about this at all. This is bread and circuses. ++++++

Not saying it did or didn’t happen, but it does not fucking matter…. And here we all are talking about it.

Paul Pelosi did not hang himself.

(Just getting ahead of the seemingly inevitable way this story appears to be moving)

To add: Lame attempt at humor. I know as much about Epstein as I do Pelosi.

Last edited:
I know as much about Epstein as I do Pelosi, nothing.
My post was a lame attempt at humor for the masses playing off of the internet silliness.

I deleted my post. I’m not trying to get too involved in political discussions these days. But jokes these days develop into memes, which develop into truth .

Someone help me understand the photo above, the aerial view of the doors.

The doors on the left are open with no apparent damage. The doors on the right are busted up, but still intact enough to make entry a challenge, right? Unless you just like bleeding, going through that door is not the best idea.

There appear to be footprints in front of the right-hand doors, like someone approached the door and stood with their left foot closest to the door. If I'm connecting the dots right, and I will be the first to admit I could be WAY off base here, but the footprints/ shoeprints have "dust" all around them. There's also a clump of debris and "dust" almost directly behind the footprints. I'd think the prints are from someone examining the door after the incident happened.

But...if someone was on the outside when the damage occurred, wouldn't there be a..."cone" or shadow or outline where the person stood? Shouldn't there be a dead space where no debris fell because a person was in the way when the damage occurred?

And what is all of the "dust" looking debris? It's everywhere.

Why does it look like a cement mixer and patio work is on the bottom left of the photo? If someone pulled material from that site and threw it at the door, wouldn't there be more on the steps?

I just can't get behind the story as released. Maybe it happened like that, but the whole thing smells.
From what I’ve watched…there were at least three people in the house…appears that a third person opened the door to the police and that’s when the attacker who also had a grip on a hammer as well as Pelosi pulled it away and struck him…as usual, the story changes with the wind…

Paul Pelosi attacker told investigators he planned to break House Speaker's 'kneecaps': affidavit | Fox News

David DePape, the 42-year-old illegal immigrant from Canada accused of breaking into the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last week and attacking her husband with a hammer, allegedly wanted to hold the congresswoman hostage and threatened to break "her kneecaps" if he caught her lying, according to court documents.

San Francisco police arrived at the home and encountered Paul Pelosi, 82, and DePape struggling over a hammer. After the officers ordered them to drop the weapon, DePape allegedly seized control of it and swung it into Pelosi’s skull.

Police recovered zip ties in Pelosi’s bedroom, found glass broken at the rear of the house, tape, rope, gloves and a journal, according to the FBI affidavit.

Guy copped to breaking into the house in order to kidnap Nancy. Cops found rope, zip ties, tape, and at least one hammer in his bag. He wasn’t in his underwear (that was an early report that was retracted the same day) but was dressed in all black and was carrying a backpack.

Here’s the affidavit: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews....1_depape_complaint_and_affadavit_signed_0.pdf

Edit: Apparently an illegal immigrant too. Very weird stuff

Last edited:
Paul Pelosi attacker told investigators he planned to break House Speaker's 'kneecaps': affidavit | Fox News

Guy copped to breaking into the house in order to kidnap Nancy. Cops found rope, zip ties, tape, and at least one hammer in his bag. He wasn’t in his underwear (that was an early report that was retracted the same day) but was dressed in all black and was carrying a backpack.

Here’s the affidavit: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews....1_depape_complaint_and_affadavit_signed_0.pdf

Edit: Apparently an illegal immigrant too. Very weird stuff
I wish we could fast forward 3 weeks! Oh man, this is gonna be so fun.

I wish we could fast forward 3 weeks! Oh man, this is gonna be so fun.
This dude is going to be a goldmine for media spin.

He's a pro-LGBT BLM Nudist Leftist illegal immigrant while also being a MAGA election fraud COVID denier antisemitie who quotes the founding fathers.

He hits basically every checkbox for "look at the crazies on that side of the political aisle" coverage.

The only way it could get even more convoluted(read, better for the media) would be if he was a Hispanic dude who was also an avowed white nationalist.

The third guy people admit exists, but they've otherwise forgotten about, was Pelosi's booty call and DePoop or whatever chose the wrong night to "break" into the house. But DePoop didn't break in, the door was unlocked, he walked in; booty call broke the door to stage the scene or whatever.

And you can laugh at the above, but tell me it isn't plausible.

This dude is going to be a goldmine for media spin.

He's a pro-LGBT BLM Nudist Leftist illegal immigrant while also being a MAGA election fraud COVID denier antisemitie who quotes the founding fathers.

He hits basically every checkbox for "look at the crazies on that side of the political aisle" coverage.

The only way it could get even more convoluted(read, better for the media) would be if he was a Hispanic dude who was also an avowed white nationalist.

Otherwise, he's probably a schizophrenic....

Back