Pelosi Home Invasion--Paul Pelosi Attacked With Hammer

This will disappear 10 days from now.

Paul P is toast, 82 year old getting his skull crushed in will not "recover". He'll make it out of the hospital (maybe) but long-term effects will doom him.

Not sad, not happy. Just another Mafioso passing.
Their daughter applauded the attack on Rand Paul (in a now deleted tweet), wonder if this shit is till funny to her?

Their daughter applauded the attack on Rand Paul (in a now deleted tweet), wonder if this shit is till funny to her?

And Paul's being vilified for pointing out that she celebrated the attack on him. This is the state of our nation.

----

"You know, it's harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a hammer, OK. Buy a hammer! Buy a hammer!" -Joe Biden (allegedly)

"I own two hammers, a 5 pound mini-sledge and a 16oz. framing hammer. I tell Jill if there's ever a problem, just go outside and hit something twice." -Joe Biden (allegedly)

"A hammer is, you know, a tool! A tool you use to hammer things, so if someone comes into your home, you have a hammer. We, we, we live in the greatest nation on earth, but not that we're better than anyone, we're just the best country (maniacal cackling) so, uhhhhh, a hammer is a tool that you can use for self-defense. No one needs a gun! You go to jail for guns and I know because I used to send people with guns to jail.... they couldn't take their guns with them of course, (maniacal cackling) but anyway, too many black men are behind bars and I should know, so go buy a hammer, because it's a tool." -Kamala Harris (allegedly)

This dude is going to be a goldmine for media spin.

He's a pro-LGBT BLM Nudist Leftist illegal immigrant while also being a MAGA election fraud COVID denier antisemitie who quotes the founding fathers.

He hits basically every checkbox for "look at the crazies on that side of the political aisle" coverage.

The only way it could get even more convoluted(read, better for the media) would be if he was a Hispanic dude who was also an avowed white nationalist.
Hey hey hey. That last line hits a little close to home there buddy. :ROFLMAO:

You know who else had unmonitored cameras?

200109_wabc_epstein_tape_hpMain_4x5_992.jpg

This will disappear 10 days from now.

Paul P is toast, 82 year old getting his skull crushed in will not "recover". He'll make it out of the hospital (maybe) but long-term effects will doom him.

Not sad, not happy. Just another Mafioso passing.

Didn’t even take 10 days.

Funny how this drops off when the right’s fake, manufactured story gets completely blown up. Also funny when you consider that this was the first big story to drop during Musk’s takeover of Twitter and perfectly demonstrates the importance of a good moderation team. They fumbled the bag so hard that it came down on them like a bag of hammers

Last edited:
Funny how this drops off when the right’s manufactured story gets completely blown up. Also funny when you consider that this was the first big story to drop during Musk’s takeover of Twitter and perfectly demonstrates the importance of a good moderation team. They fumbled the bag so hard that it came down on them like a bag of hammers

Not really.

NBC silent after retracting Paul Pelosi report under mysterious circumstances

And then you have the blueanon media saying it fueled rumors.

So, really it disappeared because she made it disappear. Not hard to see when your eyes are open.🤷‍♂️

Funny how this drops off when the right’s fake, manufactured story gets completely blown up. Also funny when you consider that this was the first big story to drop during Musk’s takeover of Twitter and perfectly demonstrates the importance of a good moderation team. They fumbled the bag so hard that it came down on them like a bag of hammers
Twitter fumbled the bag (ball?) on the Pelosi story? How so?

Not really.

NBC silent after retracting Paul Pelosi report under mysterious circumstances

And then you have the blueanon media saying it fueled rumors.

So, really it disappeared because she made it disappear. Not hard to see when your eyes are open.🤷‍♂️
Hey man, you know you can just read the criminal complaint, right?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

The way it lays out the details of the incident fully support the news reporting from the first few days. One outlet retracting one story because of a single detail is what responsible news outlets do!

Twitter fumbled the bag (ball?) on the Pelosi story? How so?
The owner tweeted that bogus Santa Monica Observer story that was posted in here earlier. The one that started the whole rumor that the assailant was a gay prostitute and all that stuff. Completely made up horseshit.

Edit: and I know the term is “fumbled the ball”, but I wanted to incorporate hammers into the reference and a bag is the best I could do 🤷

This event is also illustrative of why you should never be a right wing terrorist (not that anybody on this board would) because even if you succeed, conservative media will immediately disavow you.

Imagine being David DePape, your mind rotted by years of red pill YouTube bullshit, heading over to Crazy Nancy’s house thinking you were finally going to finally expose the satanic Pizzagate cabal and be a hero for the people! Upon your arrest, right wing pundits and Twitter immediately call you fake, a gay prostitute, an Antifa plant, and a litany of other names. That must suck!

Back