Pelosi Home Invasion--Paul Pelosi Attacked With Hammer

Thought that at first also but, can't fake taking a hammer to the dome piece, right?
I mean if you're going to commit to major fraud, you've got to commit! ;)

That said, I don't believe this was a fake. I think the Pelosis were targeted because of their public profile and their political views. And apparently they also have the suspect in custody.

If you have a permit. Yes.

Also this was in his home. I don’t think he needs to conceal carry in his home.

You better make sure you donate to the right sheriff and city councilman's campaign fund. My city didn't issue a CCW to a sexual assault victim. Soo let's just cut the crap and realize CCWs don't exactly exist in California.

Yea, dudes a full on koo-koo bird. If it was a conspiracy theory (left or right didn't matter) he was into it.

Expect your favorite right wing media to highlight he was a hemp jewelery nudist anarchist, and the left wing to hype up his "COVID was the Jews" and "My pillow guy is democracy's savior" views.

Meh, they turned their district into shithole and are as anti self defense as possible. Welcome to the ghetto.

You better make sure you donate to the right sheriff and city councilman's campaign fund. My city didn't issue a CCW to a sexual assault victim. Soo let's just cut the crap and realize CCWs don't exactly exist in California.
Yup. It's a May Issue state. As in "we may issue you a permit, but don't hold your breath." And you have to explain WHY you need to carry.

"California is a "may issue" state for permits to carry concealed guns. The willingness of issuing authorities in California ranges from No Issue in most urban areas to Shall Issue in rural counties. Additionally, the issuing authority can also impose restrictions on the CCW permit-holder, such as limiting concealed carry only to the purposes listed on the approved CCW permit application. However, concealed carry permits are valid statewide, regardless of where they were issued. This creates a situation where residents in presumptively No Issue locations such as Los Angeles and San Francisco cannot lawfully carry a concealed firearm, but residents from other counties with more permissive CCW issuance policies can lawfully carry within these same jurisdictions. "

So, uhhh...

ALLEGEDLY, was a call for a wellness check to the Pelosi household. Not a call for a home invasion- a call for a wellness check. At 2 am. When the cops showed up, Mr. Pelosi had a hammer, and so did the dude, but old boy was in his underwear?

Hammer Bro waited until the cops get there and then takes the hammer from Mr. Pelosi and assaults him in front of the cops.

Does this seem weird to anyone?

So, uhhh...

ALLEGEDLY, was a call for a wellness check to the Pelosi household. Not a call for a home invasion- a call for a wellness check. At 2 am. When the cops showed up, Mr. Pelosi had a hammer, and so did the dude, but old boy was in his underwear?

Hammer Bro waited until the cops get there and then takes the hammer from Mr. Pelosi and assaults him in front of the cops.

Does this seem weird to anyone?

I haven't seen anything about Pelosi also having a hammer, but it seems he got into the restroom and called 911 himself.

Intruder seeking U.S. House Speaker Pelosi at her home beats husband with hammer

CNN reported that Paul Pelosi had called emergency-911 and spoke in "code," not saying directly that he was under attack but leading the dispatcher to conclude something was wrong. Politico, citing a person familiar with the situation, reported separately that Pelosi had told the intruder he needed to use the bathroom, and then furtively called 911 from there, where his cellphone had been charging.

Still weird, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised given the general nutcase description of the dude that did it.

Back