Presidential Debate part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLDR20

Verified SOF
Second debate thread.

I will close this Tuesday night. Keep this to the debate, there is an election thread as well.

Trump is speaking in a very soft tone. He seems very reserved. Maybe those in the GOP smacked his hand?

I would really like to see Trump do something other than attack Clinton. Defend your policies, defend your positions. Talk about what you will do man!

"Because you'd be in jail" was a grand slam home run.

I would like to see a debate where one candidate doesn't threaten the other with jail if elected, that seems like banana republic politics to me.

Yeah, Trump got in some solid shots but he's starting to get agitated. We'll see what happens in the next few minutes.

Trump is calling for removing state lines for Health insurance?

Trump supporters love the attack lines - I'm not sure if others do. I think these debates - tactically - are about winning over people. Don't think Trump is doing that - we'll see on HRC.

Agree - but my perception anyway, is that it is Anderson and Hilary vs. Trump.

Yeah Anderson needs to chill the fuck out. He makes it look like the debate is one sided which helps Trump, these things need to be objective.

I think the journalists trying to moderate have a tough task with Trump. He tends to make a lot of unsubstantiated claims and it drives the journalistic community nuts - I think all the moderators want to not get rolled by him. HRC does it in the traditional manner - answering the question you wish you were asked rather than the one you were actually asked. I think it's a stylistic disconnect none of the TV journalists can get on top of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back