Presidential Debate part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to the two policy positions. I think many politicians have personal beliefs and professional ones. Sometimes the personal beliefs and interests of the nation are different. For example off the top of my head, "drugs should remain illegal though I personally think drugs should be legalized" this is common. Maybe this is too nuanced an argumentative position?

When you already know Trumps answers before he gives them. People bitch about talking points? Cue Trump blaming Clinton for starting ISIS in 3....2...1

Him and his VP haven't spoken and they disagreee????? What the FUCK?

Trump sounds like an idiot with the sneak attack stuff but the open hostility of the moderators is just going to feed anger on the right.

Seems like both Trump and Hillary want a single payer health care system.

HRC has a poor strategy for this debate. Her supporters, and those on the fence aren't clamoring for her to go on the attack. Trump's supporters are - so that's his game. She should be calmer and more wonky. If it weren't for that video of Trump talking about women this would be a chance for him to turn things around - and I don't think any of those tight-race down-ballot folks would have disavowed him. It's too late for him now though.

I didn't hear Hillary say the Constitution one time when talking about appointing a Supreme Court Justice.....

No surprise there.........:wall:

I cannot believe that he admitted he hasn't talked to his VP candidate about important national policy positions.

If I'm the HRC campaign or DNC I would be sending ninjas, delta force, hookers, whatever it takes to 'the apprentice' producers to get a hold of more tapes with Trump being a douche to women. One more leaked tape later this week will halt any momentum Trump gets from the debate.

Few observations post debate:

1-The Muslim girl hasn't left Bill Clinton's side.
2-Alot of women are taking pics with Trump....I mean for a rapist as yall have painted him out to be this seems weird.
3-Did I miss something, are disposable cameras still in? Everyone has one...are our college students this poor?

:thumbsup:

If I'm the HRC campaign or DNC I would be sending ninjas, delta force, hookers, whatever it takes to 'the apprentice' producers to get a hold of more tapes with Trump being a douche to women. One more leaked tape later this week will halt any momentum Trump gets from the debate.
There are supposed to be two more drops. One of which is on the level of "pussy grabbing," and another which is more damaging. We'll see.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying - another release in the next week would be a knock-out blow. I think the vitriol in the debate will effectively side-line the comments after another 24-48 hours. I don't think it's enough for Trump to recover for the general but it could keep things close - especially if people end up biting on Bill Clinton sex scandals or the WikiLeaks release of the HRC wall street speeches. Still, I think that's a long shot. The SEN Sanders supporters most vulnerable to biting on the wall street speeches I think have moved to HRC from Trump exposure or are already for sure on voting 3rd party. I think Bill Clinton's past has been pretty well litigated and I'm not sure there's much appetite to dig into it again. If I were the Trump campaign that's what I'd be hoping for though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back