Queen Elizabeth has died.

Let's not forget also all your good comedians come from Canada, under the monarchy while you guys have given the world...Amy Schumer.
Uh, which good comedians come from Canada? Seth Rogen? Samantha Bee? Jon Lajoie?

We gave you Dave Chappelle, Louis CK, Joe Rogan, Theo Von, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Bill Burr...

Uh, which good comedians come from Canada? Seth Rogen? Samantha Bee? Jon Lajoie?

We gave you Dave Chappelle, Louis CK, Joe Rogan, Theo Von, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Bill Burr...

All I have to say is Norm MacDonald. You're welcome.

Those guys are all good but if you drop a chemical weapon a village does your food aid mean much anymore? That is the Amy Schumer equivalent.

ETA- I love me some Joe Roggie Bear but putting him in the same category as Dave, Pryor, Bill… let’s pump the breaks.

And putting Theo in there….thats like putting PsyOps, CA and PJs against Rangers, Raiders and SEALs…

Last edited by a moderator:
ETA- I love me some Joe Roggie Bear but putting him in the same category as Dave, Pryor, Bill… let’s pump the breaks.

And putting Theo in there….
Theo Von and Joe Rogan are objectively better comics than everyone not named Ricky Gervais or Russel Brand that's ever come out of England. I put those comics in there not to anoint them as some sort of great comic- just to show how bad English comics are in comparison to even our second tier comics.

And for the record, Rogan is funny as shit in his stand up. Seeing him in the fall up here.

Bryan Callen has a better stand up than every stand up comedian from Hobbitville. And Bryan Callen is annoying.

Theo Von and Joe Rogan are objectively better comics than everyone not named Ricky Gervais or Russel Brand that's ever come out of England. I put those comics in there not to anoint them as some sort of great comic- just to show how bad English comics are in comparison to even our second tier comics.

And for the record, Rogan is funny as shit in his stand up. Seeing him in the fall up here.

Bryan Callen has a better stand up than every stand up comedian from Hobbitville. And Bryan Callen is annoying.
Jimmy Carr > The Rogan Podcast Whores. Theo included. Bryan Callen is a step above Brendan Schaub and one step below Carlos Mencia.

America is the funniest country in the world. The UK has its moments.

Joe still isn’t the best comic in the world. He’s not even close to too 10. He will be hilarious in person- I saw Dane Cook in a club in Newton Mass and he crushed, and he sucks (IMO).

A decent comedian live is 69x better than a great comedian on screen.

All that said- best English comics can get to is the B+ level American comedians.

Back