Raid on President Trump's Home

They National Archives OIG probably even has a SWAT team.

The Department of Education also has a law enforcement apparatus and had a SWAT team and they used it once... https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...california-home/2011/06/08/AGUxlKMH_blog.html

Thumbs down only because of what you said, not because of you.

All the federal agencies and their little independent law enforcement and intelligence branches. Very, very few of them are worth a damn and not a single tax dollar.

Something can be unclassified, but still FOUO.

It’s a designation, not a classification.

And it’s dissemination is for only the conduct of official business. If you believe it is an unlawful seizure, you can argue it’s not for official business.
FOUO was replaced by CUI.

Additionally, it's a caveat. In your example, UNCLASSIFIED is the classification, FOUO (when it was a thing) was the caveat. So it would be U//FOUO

As I said in my earlier message,

If he made it unclassified, i.e. without any additional caveats, that's literally what it means.

So, unclass, w/o additional caveats, means:
unclassified - Glossary | CSRC
Information that does not require safeguarding or dissemination controls pursuant to Executive Order (E.O.) 13556 (Controlled Unclassified Information) and has not been determined to require protection against unauthorized disclosure pursuant to E.O. 13526 (Classified National Security Information), or any predecessor or successor Order, or the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, as amended. See controlled unclassified information (CUI), and classified national security information.

Just to nerd out for a second, and this stuff is so dumb I don't understand all of it (kind of my job, but I digress, I present:

This moron's guide to CUI.

Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) is more than DoD, the rest of the government didn't want Defense to have all of the fun.

CUI Categories and CUI Registry: Limited Dissemination Controls

You could have a document that reads something like CUI//DCRIT//FEDCON which translates to Controlled Unclassified Information about DoD Critical Infrastructure Security Information releasable only to Federal employees and contractors.

But that's a banner. Let's go to the CUI Designation Indicator. We get to put these on stuff like diagrams and slides decks and... toilet paper, I don't fucking know. This is on my briefing slides and network diagrams (a version, not specifically this example), along with a version of the banner described above.

Controlled By: OUSD(I&S)
Controlled By: CL&S INFOSEC
CUI Category(ies): PRVCY
Limited Distribution Control: FEDCON
POC: Daffy Duck, 307-555-1234

OR

We could have stayed with FOUO because no one will protect CUI any better than they protected FOUO according to sources who are not allowed to speak on the record blah, blah, blah.

So, yeah...anyone who deals with "FOUO" data, which is most of the Federal government, now has to learn CUI. I'll bet a dollar, pick just about any office or program out there, once one brief is published every swinging binary genital holder or whatever we are these days will Copy-Paste that bitch to infinity.

CUI//AWPBULLSHITRANTS//SHADOWSPEAR

Just to nerd out for a second, and this stuff is so dumb I don't understand all of it (kind of my job, but I digress, I present:

This moron's guide to CUI.

Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) is more than DoD, the rest of the government didn't want Defense to have all of the fun.

CUI Categories and CUI Registry: Limited Dissemination Controls

You could have a document that reads something like CUI//DCRIT//FEDCON which translates to Controlled Unclassified Information about DoD Critical Infrastructure Security Information releasable only to Federal employees and contractors.

But that's a banner. Let's go to the CUI Designation Indicator. We get to put these on stuff like diagrams and slides decks and... toilet paper, I don't fucking know. This is on my briefing slides and network diagrams (a version, not specifically this example), along with a version of the banner described above.

Controlled By: OUSD(I&S)
Controlled By: CL&S INFOSEC
CUI Category(ies): PRVCY
Limited Distribution Control: FEDCON
POC: Daffy Duck, 307-555-1234

OR

We could have stayed with FOUO because no one will protect CUI any better than they protected FOUO according to sources who are not allowed to speak on the record blah, blah, blah.

So, yeah...anyone who deals with "FOUO" data, which is most of the Federal government, now has to learn CUI. I'll bet a dollar, pick just about any office or program out there, once one brief is published every swinging binary genital holder or whatever we are these days will Copy-Paste that bitch to infinity.

CUI//AWPBULLSHITRANTS//SHADOWSPEAR
I always thought FOUO was dumb. There was no real reason to protect FOUO.
CUI I can understand. There has to be a legal reason to mark something CUI. HIPAA is a good example.

I always thought FOUO was dumb. There was no real reason to protect FOUO.
CUI I can understand. There has to be a legal reason to mark something CUI. HIPAA is a good example.
FOUO was useful for OPSEC and PERSEC. For example, it's not classified that we're having a big training event at this big, unsecure and easily accessible area, but we still don't necessarily want the public to know about it. Same with some TTPs. And the Army is notorious for putting personal info, to include SSNs, on widely-distributed documents, so FOUO helped protect that kind of info. In theory.

Tangentially related. KJP calling "MAGA Republicans and Trump Supporters" extremists. She must be the person who writes all the irresponsible tweets from Biden's account.

Didn't really know where to put this. 🤷‍♂️

I'm certainly no MAGA Trump supporter. Frankly, I thing they all suck but, if, we haven't learned who the true enemy of the state are, heads are up asses.

The fact that the bumbling retard and this side show freak are considering US citizens as "extremists" is alarming but typical.

This is the division the tater was talking about. Alienating populations are a quick way to ensure it being easier for power.

You know what kind of "leader" does this?

Fucking banana republic.

Oh, these cunts refuse to recognize our country as a constitutional republic and not a democracy. Lack of education or, perhaps, they know exactly what they are doing.....

I'm certainly no MAGA Trump supporter. Frankly, I thing they all suck but, if, we haven't learned who the true enemy of the state are, heads are up asses.

The fact that the bumbling retard and this side show freak are considering US citizens as "extremists" is alarming but typical.

This is the division the tater was talking about. Alienating populations are a quick way to ensure it being easier for power.

Fucking banana republic.

Oh, these cunts refuse to recognize our country as a constitutional republic and not a democracy. Lack of education or, perhaps, they know exactly what they are doing.....

"Banana republic"? C'mon, Bro, we don't need that kind of over-the-top hyperbole.... it's not like he weaponized the DOJ and FB....

Oh, nevermind....

Fucking banana republic.

I’m not a Trumpista for sure…but I did vote for him. And I greatly resent the administration’s hate campaign against 74-million American citizens. Even if Biden qualifies that it’s only “MAGA Republicans” who are “extremists,” all the people who voted for Trump are inferred in those comments. And certainly the January 6th “insurrectionists” do not represent the vast majority of normal conservatives who voted for Trump.

I think this tactic is going to backfire on Biden.

I’m not a Trumpista for sure…but I did vote for him. And I greatly resent the administration’s hate campaign against 74-million American citizens. Even if Biden qualifies that it’s only “MAGA Republicans” who are “extremists,” all the people who voted for Trump are inferred in those comments. And certainly the January 6th “insurrectionists” do not represent the vast majority of normal conservatives who voted for Trump.

I voted for him also and unless we, the people have a better candidate, if he runs again, I'll vote for him.

I'll keep my mouth shut about 6 Jan. My opinion may not be popular here. The term "insurrectionist" pisses me off, also.

It’s like they don’t remember the whole “deplorable” moment Hillary had, and how that turned out.

FOUO was useful for OPSEC and PERSEC. For example, it's not classified that we're having a big training event at this big, unsecure and easily accessible area, but we still don't necessarily want the public to know about it. Same with some TTPs. And the Army is notorious for putting personal info, to include SSNs, on widely-distributed documents, so FOUO helped protect that kind of info. In theory.
True Sir, but the CUI designation does the same thing, and declares "there's a law that says so."
All that PII is protected by law. It's just that no one knows it or pays attention to it.
Even the Supreme Court had its hand slapped this month. Wyden tells Supreme Court to stop exposing people's Social Security numbers
"Each year, federal courts make available to the public court filings containing tens of thousands of Americans' personal information, such as their Social Security Numbers (SSNs) and dates of birth," Wyden wrote. "However, federal court rules — required by Congress — mandate that court filings be scrubbed of personal information before they are publicly available. These rules are not being followed, the courts are not enforcing them, and as a result, each year tens of thousands of Americans are exposed to needless privacy violations."

I voted for him also and unless we, the people have a better candidate, if he runs again, I'll vote for him.

I'll keep my mouth shut about 6 Jan. My opinion may not be popular here. The term "insurrectionist" pisses me off, also.
Samesies. Insurrectionist is a bullshit term anyways. Just like deplorable, racist, and whatever other buzzwords the MSM is pitching for normal Americans.

I'm preaching to choir saying this, but Jan 6 was a nothing burger that keeps being flouted by people who cheered on DNC funded useful idiots burning down US infrastructure and farmland. My town was downwind of their bullshit. We tasted smoke for a fortnight.

(Oh and there was an open source document that was posted on here, that showcased all the connections between the rioter handlers and the DNC. It's gone now, but it was in the protest thread. One of the ex mods even complained about it being posted, something about how we don't do that here.)

An election was stolen, patriots like Ashley Babbit were murdered, and others are being railroaded. Unpopular though it may be, the truth will set one free, no matter what others say.

Back