Raid on President Trump's Home

Remember when all the documents were planted by the FBI?

Now they've all been declassified prior, but nobody knew about it except Trump?

It can both, right?

For example "I declassified everything so if they found something that wasn't, it must've been planted"

On the other hand, I agree it may be good to officially stamp/ record the files before they leave with a former president.

I know how the declass for use works and it is a very formal process, and a pain, especially if you are wanting to use another agencies collection for criminal. Saying that, I do wonder what the process is like for Presidential declass...and how does it work, can it be verbal with a follow up LHM...etc.

Who knows.....I am curious how this plays out.

Cool cool. That's the type of excuse a kid comes up with after you catch them in a lie. It's Schrodinger's Classification right now.

If anything, this shows that the declassification process should at least have some sort of formality to it.

Literally a memo that said "I, President Trump, on Day 123, declassify documents abc and xyz" would have prevented all of this.
I don't recall any serious participant in this conversation saying all the documents were planted by the FBI.

It is widely known that then-President Trump declared, when it was within his power to do so, that he was declassifying everything related to the Russia Hoax and the Clinton email scandal. Here's a link from Reuters about it, from back in October of 2020. An excerpt:

“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The "Schrödinger's Classification" comment was clever, but I think the Washington Post did it better.

Look, I agree that the classification/declass process sucks. I don't like it. But just because we don't like something, or someone, doesn't automatically make it, or them, illegal/criminal.

I don't know what was seized from Mar-a-Lago. But if it was related, even tangentially, to information that then-President Trump declassified, then it seems to me that the Trump team has a good leg to stand on in this whole thing. Given the information above, at this point in the investigation, wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
I don't recall any serious participant in this conversation saying all the documents were planted by the FBI.

It is widely known that then-President Trump declared, when it was within his power to do so, that he was declassifying everything related to the Russia Hoax and the Clinton email scandal. Here's a link from Reuters about it. An excerpt:

The "Schrödinger's Classification" comment was clever, but I think the Washington Post did it better.

Look, I agree that the classification/declass process sucks. I don't like it. But just because we don't like something, or someone, doesn't automatically make it, or them, illegal/criminal.

I don't know what was seized from Mar-a-Lago. But if it was related, even tangentially, to information that then-President Trump declassified, then it seems to me that the Trump team has a good leg to stand on in this whole thing. Given the information above, at this point in the investigation, wouldn't you agree?
Trump himself at the beginning was posting (truthing? Socialing?) That the FBI was walking in with boxes of documents.

I agree with the rest of the substance of your post. This whole thing hinges on what documents he had.

Trump himself at the beginning was posting (truthing? Socialing?) That the FBI was walking in with boxes of documents.

I agree with the rest of the substance of your post. This whole thing hinges on what documents he had.
I don't recall that, but I don't follow President Trump's social media. It certainly sounds like something he would say, lol.

I do remember thinking that it looked like the FBI staged (vs. planted) the material they released in that photo. I think it was probably done for evidencial purposes, but it sure made it look like Pres Trump just had TS stuff strewn around on the floor, when it was in fact in boxes behind a locked door.

Cool cool. That's the type of excuse a kid comes up with after you catch them in a lie. It's Schrodinger's Classification right now.

If anything, this shows that the declassification process should at least have some sort of formality to it.

Literally a memo that said "I, President Trump, on Day 123, declassify documents abc and xyz" would have prevented all of this.
To your bolded; there is a process. It's called, "This power belongs to the president, and them alone, unless it's the vice president operating in a specific function. They can legit declassify whatever they want." The president's powers are clearly illuminated.

I would also like to take this time to commend your adherence to your narrative. It is impressive, and I don't say that sarcastically.

This is the hottest take yet:

Trump FBI raid could have ‘some connection’ to murdered CIA assets, MSNBC's Joy Reid speculates

"While all of this is happening, we know that in 2021 that there was a rash of deaths of American spies. They were being caught. They were being killed. This is a very real and exigent circumstance. The CIA has admitted to that. Now, we are not saying that we know there is some connection between the purloined documents and those events. But they did happen at a time when Trump did have custody of some really sensitive information that he should not have had," Reid said.

"I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'." Classic "post hoc" bs argument. LOL

Yeah that one is nonsense. From what I've read they've been losing agents since well before Trump.
I have no idea what caused this latest round of spy captures. I wasn't even aware it happened until I read that article. Usually though it's an internal CI issue rather than a rogue president.

It's entirely possible that the President took home a NOC list and it got compromised. I just don't think it's likely. And I think it's laughable that people are trying to make that argument. It makes it look like there's no "there" there.

This is the hottest take yet:

Trump FBI raid could have ‘some connection’ to murdered CIA assets, MSNBC's Joy Reid speculates

"I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'." Classic "post hoc" bs argument. LOL
OMFG. Joy Reid, everyone.
Yeah that one is nonsense. From what I've read they've been losing agents since well before Trump.
And what if I told you literally every other theory on "What Trump had" or "What was legal?" is also absolute bullshit, we just haven't had the time for the natural progression to take it's course? For reference, please see...

The Russian Collusion Hoax
The Steele Dossier
The Russia Bounty Story
The FISA Warrants
The Trump Tower Meeting Hoax
Impeachment #1
Impeachment #2
The Hunter Biden Laptop

These things were *also* breathlessly reported as true, smoking guns. What happened? Time, that's all. The claims didn't change, we just had more time to examine them.

So if you'll excuse me, I have played this game before. I will wait.

OMFG. Joy Reid, everyone.

And what if I told you literally every other theory on "What Trump had" or "What was legal?" is also absolute bullshit, we just haven't had the time for the natural progression to take it's course? For reference, please see...

The Russian Collusion Hoax
The Steele Dossier
The Russia Bounty Story
The FISA Warrants
The Trump Tower Meeting Hoax
Impeachment #1
Impeachment #2
The Hunter Biden Laptop

These things were *also* breathlessly reported as true, smoking guns. What happened? Time, that's all. The claims didn't change, we just had more time to examine them.

So if you'll excuse me, I have played this game before. I will wait.

OTY. I don't have an opinion on the rest of it but I'm just saying these agent losses have been happening for a while (if it's related to the previous losses).

OOCT.
OTY. I don't have an opinion on the rest of it but I'm just saying these agent losses have been happening for a while (if it's related to the previous losses).
Don't know what OTY means, so I am going to make something up that is the most flattering to me, and then go on.

OTY = Oh, the YAMS (yams is my posterior chain, glutes included).

Thanks, I do RDLs.

Maybe I’m young, naive, and blissfully ignorant, but I don’t believe it should be made public what documents he may or may not have had.

Managers of affected projects should be discretely notified, and allow them to assess the damage.

Worst case scenario, someone leaks a topic that no foreign enemy was tracking we had knowledge about. Best case scenario, it confirms a suspicion on a list of speculations for a foreign entity.

Back