Raid on President Trump's Home

Just like with the release of his taxes, want to know why we haven't heard anything? Because there is no "there" there. Well there is something going on. The democrats subverting an election and getting away with it. Because somehow this trash is "lawful".
Exactly. Remember when it was about nuclear secrets? But it wasn’t. It was a raid to put Trump in the news before the election.

Exactly. Remember when it was about nuclear secrets? But it wasn’t. It was a raid to put Trump in the news before the election.
That's why it's fun to go back and look at what a scandal was originally about, before the gaslighting and memory-holing started.

Raid on President Trump's Home

thumb_im-completely-surprised-this-is-my-shocked-face-memegenerator-net-im-49927506.png

What’s is interesting to me is that the story is the papers were discovered by President Biden’s lawyer. Why did he just,.. not report it? A little shred-shred and it never happened. Right?
Virtue signaling? By self-reporting maybe they think it won't be comparable to the events regarding the orange man?

Virtue signaling? By self-reporting maybe they think it won't be comparable to the events regarding the orange man?
I just don’t see what the upside was for President Biden for this to be out there. Unless it is either preemptive (I.e. someone else was going to drop a dime) or it’s covering up something much bigger.

I just don’t see what the upside was for President Biden for this to be out there. Unless it is either preemptive (I.e. someone else was going to drop a dime) or it’s covering up something much bigger.
Agree. I'm betting someone, not Biden's people, found the documents first. Then it was " oh shit, this is not going to look good because Trump."

What’s is interesting to me is that the story is the papers were discovered by President Biden’s lawyer. Why did he just,.. not report it? A little shred-shred and it never happened. Right?
Because they’re done with Biden.

Oh, and UPENN can’t exactly explain why the CCP was their biggest donor- by a LOT. Like- $54 million total.

I personally believe his lawyer knew they were there for a long time and only after the House was won by the Republicans did he know they’d come looking. This to me implies they were looking to get ahead.

Preemptive damage control is usually the better fork in the road from a PR standpoint.

The Leftist MSM is scurrying to point out the differences between the Trump and Biden secret papers stash, minimizing the latter.

Preemptive damage control is usually the better fork in the road from a PR standpoint.

The Leftist MSM is scurrying to point out the differences between the Trump and Biden secret papers stash, minimizing the latter.

They are already on it, hard: "Oh, it was only 10 pages, compared to Trump's 300" or something like that. The spin control will make contortionists look like inflexible plastic mannikins.

Remember when sending thousands of sensitive emails to a private server was no big deal? Then four years later having a dozen boxes of documents in an office was treason? Then just another couple years after that, leaving classified documents at another office is no big deal again?

Biden actually has SCI too which is dope.
I heard speculation this morning that it was stuff he took and hid related to Ukraine, Iran, and other stuff he didn't want Trump finding when he took office.

Seems a little far-fetched since much if not most intel exists in more forms/locations than just in the VP's hands, but hey what do I know. Could be true.

I heard speculation this morning that it was stuff he took and hid related to Ukraine, Iran, and other stuff he didn't want Trump finding when he took office.

Seems a little far-fetched since much if not most intel exists in more forms/locations than just in the VP's hands, but hey what do I know. Could be true.
I’m not pretending to know what’s in there. And honestly, it’s gonna be a silly shit show from both sides for a bit, so I’m just gonna watch this one play out.

Back