Raid on President Trump's Home

You're listening to propaganda.
Yes I am; to the point where the show typically begins with a ‘what’s wrong with Trump’ segment of some type.

I’m either listening to propaganda from the far-right mock the Left or propaganda from the far left demonize the right; I’ve yet to find a source that consistently delivers ‘just the facts’ so I guess it is-what-it-is.

That leaves me only to pick and choose from what‘s available and try my best to read up on what interests me.

I listen to the five minute “Apple news” blurb every morning.

In yesterday’s edition, she spent part of her time explaining why Biden’s document scandal was not the same as Trump’s document scandal.
We don't have all the facts, but it sounds like Biden's case is actually worse. So in that sense, the scandals do differ.

Yes I am; to the point where the show typically begins with a ‘what’s wrong with Trump’ segment of some type.

I’m either listening to propaganda from the far-right mock the Left or propaganda from the far left demonize the right; I’ve yet to find a source that consistently delivers ‘just the facts’ so I guess it is-what-it-is.

That leaves me only to pick and choose from what‘s available and try my best to read up on what interests me.
In my opinion, the difference is that the right mocks the left for things they actually do (see also: Libs of TikTok). The left, in comparison, regularly demonizes the right for things that are either grossly exaggerated or simply don’t exist (see also: …too many things for me to list).

There's simply no way to spin this. If someone wanted the hammer to drop on Trump for his handling of docs, they absolutely need to be calling for that same hammer to drop on Biden. Is his garage a SCIF now? That's acceptable? To @Cookie_ 's early point, let's apply the same standards. Is it OK for an E3 to lock materials in his garage next to the Camaro he's paying 20% interest on? Pretty much the same thing. What would happen to that E3?

Full stop.

Are we not addressing why a senile 120 year old has a Corvette? Do you want him behind that wheel?
Got to move all of that TS/SCI around somehow, bro. It’s all good, it was in his GSCIF. Which was totally locked. Plus, ORANGE MAN BAD!! RACISM!! EQUUUUIIIITTTYYYY!!!

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Full stop.

Are we not addressing why a senile 120 year old has a Corvette? Do you want him behind that wheel?
My man just murdered Corvette. Imagine that front office each time Peter Doocy said ‘Corvette!’ and every time the president mumbled ‘Corvette’.

Just the sound of stock numbers bottoming out lol.

At least you admit it.

The best show to do that in the Cable News era was Newsnight with Aaron Brown on CNN. This only ran for five years with the last year being 2005.

Last edited:
But the documents were in a locked garage, so...

Democrat suggests classified docs in Biden's home, office may have been 'planted' after second batch found

I hate to see any president fail or our country compromised in anyway but the hypocrisy is just ridiculous.

Trump is baselessly suggesting that the F.B.I. may have planted evidence during its search.

Report: Doc Shows Hunter Owned Joe Biden's Delaware House in 2018

Source aside, if somehow Hunter owned the Delaware house in 2018, President Biden needs to be impeached and tried for treason. There is enough circumstantial evidence out there to suggest Hunter is owned by the Chinese.

Back