Raid on President Trump's Home

Report: Doc Shows Hunter Owned Joe Biden's Delaware House in 2018

Source aside, if somehow Hunter owned the Delaware house in 2018, President Biden needs to be impeached and tried for treason. There is enough circumstantial evidence out there to suggest Hunter is owned by the Chinese.
There is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest the Chinese own President Biden; there is enough actual evidence to show Hunter is. No one has cared to accept those facts until now. FBI has had the proof for years.

Remember when I said that they were gonna get rid of Biden, Harris won't get the party nod to run (because she's a terrible person), Newsome finds his way to the election in '24 (against DeSantis)? Cause here it is.

Biden gets impeached, the media spins Harris as "part of the problem", CNN gets to use Biden not running as "so neither should Trump!" and Newsome steps into the void in 24, with a mid-23 announcement (about 18 months out seems right).

This game is stupid.

Biden gets impeached, the media spins Harris as "part of the problem", CNN gets to use Biden not running as "so neither should Trump!" and Newsome steps into the void in 24, with a mid-23 announcement (about 18 months out seems right).

This game is stupid.
IIRC it’s a simple majority in Judiciary and the House for an impeachment. If so, that’s definitely happening. It takes a concoction I the Senate for a conviction, which I don’t see happening.

I think the Democrats would love to claim credit for the first black female President, and there’s no way she gets elected on her own. Biden steps down or is otherwise no longer in the picture, they get their diversity hire President in under the wire, just in time for someone who can actually govern to be their candidate.

…whom I hope then gets smoked in the get real election by DeSantis

Agree with @Marauder06. I think the Dems would love for Harris to assume the presidency. They are all about virtue signalling.

I think Newsom could be the worst choice ever. Even worse than Harris.
I’m deeply disappointed that the Republicans didn’t do better in the midterms. I hope we can pull it together in the next election cycle.

@Marauder06 They are off to a good start IMO, but if the Republicans cut entitlements as they are considering, they won't do as well. I know it needs repair but too many blue collar people in their sphere rely on it. I dont think they understand the issue very well because it doesn't effect them individually. Here in the midwest, its a game changer which got Trump elected.

Last edited:
I’m deeply disappointed that the Republicans didn’t do better in the midterms. I hope we can pull it together in the next election cycle.
Meh. It worked out with the speaker nom (actually doing what govt is supposed to do- argue on behalf of their constituents). The republicans will just lob initiative after initiative knowing it'll get shot down, but it'll establish a "look, we are trying for common sense things, not taking your stove".

Biden gets impeached, not convicted. He leaves the office due to "health reasons" about a year out from the election. Harris takes the desk and then gets summarily dismissed for Newsome. Mark the time.

Hope that never happens. Newsom is the guy that fills skateparks with dirt while he dines in fancy restaurants without a mask.
They’re all trash. There is no ‘good choice’.

As close as I’ll get to a party affiliation is this- I can’t say the right can solve all your problems, but all those problems you need fixing either started with (or were absolutely magnified into mutant serious problems) the left.

You don’t have to be a republican, but I just don’t think you can be a liberal in any sense any longer. And the liberals (the squad, the far left) absolutely drive the Dems.

They’re all trash. There is no ‘good choice’.

As close as I’ll get to a party affiliation is this- I can’t say the right can solve all your problems, but all those problems you need fixing either started with (or were absolutely magnified into mutant serious problems) the left.

You don’t have to be a republican, but I just don’t think you can be a liberal in any sense any longer. And the liberals (the squad, the far left) absolutely drive the Dems.
I never considered myself as a conservative, or a Republican, and never saw myself through the lens of my own race, gender, or sexuality, until leftists forced it on me. Now I'm an advocate for all of it.

I'm pretty sure we've all seen this meme already, it pretty much sums up my own experience except that after fleeing to the extreme left, the woke progressive got a running start and then launched themselves into me at full speed, sending me stumbling and careening to the right.

That's OK, because I've got my balance now...

elon-meme-thumb64.jpg

I never considered myself as a conservative, or a Republican, and never saw myself through the lens of my own race, gender, or sexuality, until leftists forced it on me. Now I'm an advocate for all of it.

I've always been conservative and was proud to be a Republican. However, I always tried to consider the issues and respect the elections process by supporting whomever "we the people" elected. We've been forced to choose sides. I do not agree with Republicans on several issues but its closer to reality for me.

I've always been conservative and was proud to be a Republican. However, I always tried to consider the issues and respect the elections process by supporting whomever "we the people" elected. We've been forced to choose sides. I do not agree with Republicans on several issues but its closer to reality for me.
I was forced to pick sides, and I chose the side that didn't demonstrate that they hate me personally, and everything I believe in.

I try not to give credence to conspiracy theorists, but its not a theory if its fact. I could never fully get on board with the Soro's "conspiracy" because I naively believed our government wouldn't allow it.

Joe Rogan puts leftist mega-donor George Soros on blast: 'He wants cities to fall apart, crime to flourish' | Fox News
And the Koch brothers were doing the exact same thing for roughly the same amount of time.

I wonder what the reason might be that Soros is accused much more frequently or being a pupmaster trying to influence the country when he's just one of multiple rich people doing it?🤔*

Money runs politics. We'll never address that as a country because both the left and right hand of liberal/republican are beneficiaries of the system.

*(Not directed at you/accusing you of anything personally, just a question I always like to ask whenever Soros comes up)

To the topic of classified docs and whether Biden's leakage(as seen now) is as bad as Trump and deserving to be investigated/prosecuted my answer is;

both GIF

^But Joe Rogan said it and now Fox carried it so it's definitely not true.

The gas stove thing is a prime example of how stupid things have become, I mean other than girls thinking they're boys etc., but I mean there are media and redditors making fun of people making fun of the gas stove thing. Holy shit...

And the Koch brothers were doing the exact same thing for roughly the same amount of time.

I wonder what the reason might be that Soros is accused much more frequently or being a pupmaster trying to influence the country when he's just one of multiple rich people doing it?🤔*....

Without getting too far into the weeds, the Koch Bros. were the most well known, and probably main example of people on the right doing that. There is a metric shit ton of HNW individuals on the left doing it, see MSN, Hollywood, and our (D) party for examples.

Last edited:

I wonder what the reason might be that Soros is accused much more frequently or being a pupmaster trying to influence the country when he's just one of multiple rich people doing it?🤔*

Money runs politics. We'll never address that as a country because both the left and right hand of liberal/republican are beneficiaries of the system.

*(Not directed at you/accusing you of anything personally, just a question I always like to ask whenever Soros comes up)

To the topic of classified docs and whether Biden's leakage(as seen now) is as bad as Trump and deserving to be investigated/prosecuted my answer is;

both GIF

Deleted the post to make changes. I'm not going to rewrite it since you've already replied to it.

I wouldn't compare the Koch's to Soro's but my point is that any outside influence harmful to the country should not be allowed.
They all know if its harmul or helpful.

I'm not a fan of the wealthy influence regardless political leaning but it's a reality. However, one important distinction between the Koch Brothers and Soros is the Koch Brothers are Americans. Soros absolutley is not. He may have U.S. citizenship but nothing about him is American. He's a Hungarian leftist.

Back