Raid on President Trump's Home

Maybe I’m young, naive, and blissfully ignorant, but I don’t believe it should be made public what documents he may or may not have had.

Managers of affected projects should be discretely notified, and allow them to assess the damage.

Worst case scenario, someone leaks a topic that no foreign enemy was tracking we had knowledge about. Best case scenario, it confirms a suspicion on a list of speculations for a foreign entity.
The FBI is holds information back like a collander holds water.

It’s amazing what leaks and what doesn’t. Has Epstein’s client list been published yet? The only reason I can think of that it hasn’t is they’re holding it in as an October Surprise.
The Maxwell case makes me murderously angry. Convict the groomer, not the sexual assaulters. And I can get a live tweet about Amber Heard pooping the bed, literally as it happens in the courthouse- but even reporting on the Maxwell case was "too salacious" for the public.

Fuck this whole timeline.

It’s amazing what leaks and what doesn’t. Has Epstein’s client list been published yet? The only reason I can think of that it hasn’t is they’re holding it in as an October Surprise.

See, I thought the same thing last election cycle.

I think the "clientele" might have been to diverse to allow for leaking. It's political/economic suicide.

The Maxwell case makes me murderously angry. Convict the groomer, not the sexual assaulters. And I can get a live tweet about Amber Heard pooping the bed, literally as it happens in the courthouse- but even reporting on the Maxwell case was "too salacious" for the public.

Fuck this whole timeline.

She's still being taken care of in prison. She's apparently much better off cell/privileges wise than other women at her facility.
(I'm hearing this from a CO that just transfered from there)

So, that was fun. Leak indicates that the materials taken from Trump's home in Mar-A-Lago indicate that the evidence collected over a couple months was "mostly centered around Trump's ego and intransigence."

Not secrets. Not close hold. Not nuclear. A bunch of stuff he kept as mementos that he thought was his. And the leak has to come from... either the DOJ or the FBI. Which probably means they're close to dropping this case a la Killary- zero intent to harm. :rolleyes:

Trump urges special master to rule Mar-a-Lago records are his personal property

Played good enough for the mid terms though. Kinda like the student loan forgiveness that everyone knew wasn't constitutionally valid... but hey, played real well in for the midterms.

So, that was fun. Leak indicates that the materials taken from Trump's home in Mar-A-Lago indicate that the evidence collected over a couple months was "mostly centered around Trump's ego and intransigence."

Not secrets. Not close hold. Not nuclear. A bunch of stuff he kept as mementos that he thought was his. And the leak has to come from... either the DOJ or the FBI. Which probably means they're close to dropping this case a la Killary- zero intent to harm. :rolleyes:

Played good enough for the mid terms though. Kinda like the student loan forgiveness that everyone knew wasn't constitutionally valid... but hey, played real well in for the midterms.

Oh you know, just the gubmint and deep state doing everything in its power to subvert an election.

Just got my email telling me I qualified for forgiveness and they're blaming the courts. How the fuck do these people get away with election manipulation like this?

Back