Ranger Knowledge

goon175

Ranger
Verified SOF
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Ok, so I published the study guide that I had my guys study when I was a recruiter. This book is for you if:

• You are an aspiring Ranger, or are joining for a combat arms MOS
  • You are a current Ranger that needs to brush up
  • You are a current Ranger going to the SGT or SSG promotion board
  • You are a military enthusiast that geeks out over this kind of stuff
  • You are a veteran or non-mil type that enjoys reading about Ranger history.
  • You are in any other military MOS and want a quick reference guide
Its pretty cheap (less than 4 bucks), and if you could, please leave a review on the Amazon page.

http://www.amazon.com/Ranger-Knowle...rs-ebook/dp/B00D0N20HK/ref=zg_bs_156661011_11

Ok, so I published the study guide that I had my guys study when I was a recruiter. This book is for you if:

Its pretty cheap (less than 4 bucks), and if you could, please leave a review on the Amazon page.

http://www.amazon.com/Ranger-Knowle...rs-ebook/dp/B00D0N20HK/ref=zg_bs_156661011_11

Took a quick "look inside" that Amazon provides and it looks pretty good, don't have a the Kindle so I'll try to download it to my comp. Price isn't bad either especially with the valuable info that it has! A book like that hardcover would range $15-$20 at Barnes and Noble...
:thumbsup:

ZM

http://www.amazon.com/Ranger-Knowledge-All-Inclusive-Rangers-ebook/dp/B00D0N20HK/ref=zg_bs_156661011_11

I will never buy this book... you will send me a copy as a professional sample, and I will laugh while editing it...:-"

There’s a PDF Version that the author offered on NEWSREP (SOFREP) that I found a while back that I bookmarked, I opted for the trial on Amazon only to realize it was the same book.

Mod Edit - no links to copyrighted material that is not explicitly free please.

I know I’m very late, but Im hoping it may save anyone who’s looking to learn a few bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back