ranger rrd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lbronco96

Any one got any pics of these guys? Ive always heard but never seen any of them. Would be cool to check them out.

Well, they used to look like a Ranger...only with longer hair, but since Regiment finally got rid of the high & tight standard they look the same lol.

yea I mean ive seen halo, scuba etc. pics of them. Pretty cool to see batt. giving some leeway on the dew and allowing different equipment options. Bout time right?

yea I mean ive seen halo, scuba etc. pics of them. Pretty cool to see batt. giving some leeway on the dew and allowing different equipment options. Bout time right?

yeah, a lot has changed, I think its a definite positive

They pretty much have a different mission, but they do get many o' cool schools and such

RRD has changed alot since the early 90's. It's now a company (RRC) and they get a full on operators course where as before it was a bunch of schools on a catch as catch can basis. Very nice place to be.

-STS

RRD has changed alot since the early 90's. It's now a company (RRC) and they get a full on operators course where as before it was a bunch of schools on a catch as catch can basis. Very nice place to be.

-STS

Just saw that change (RRD to RRC) when they had their Army wide recruiting announcement on AKO. Its not just for guys in Bn, anyone, anywhere, E-5 and up with a Tab can try out.

Curious how it works with officers now...

When did this happen? Are they still a part of the 75th?

I guess Ill have to change the name of the forum title lol

hey I told you I'd have no problem adding them if they did ;)

No dig intended, but...

From who?

How so?

Oh my young Jedi,If I told you I would Haft to Kill Myself.
How so.Well I Cant speak for MI not getting Utilized like they Should,or Commanders not knowing how to utilize them to his advantage.But LRS has never
been used to it's full Potential,or even close to Potential Because of Command not understanding How or choosing not to Utilize Them.

Now with the Deactivation of All but 5 LRS Units,and Coupling them with the new BSB it only Makes sense to Have them in Socom Where some of the Units currently Are in.

Oh my young Jedi,If I told you I would Haft to Kill Myself.
How so.Well I Cant speak for MI not getting Utilized like they Should,or Commanders not knowing how to utilize them to his advantage.But LRS has never
been used to it's full Potential,or even close to Potential Because of Command not understanding How or choosing not to Utilize Them.

Now with the Deactivation of All but 5 LRS Units,and Coupling them with the new BSB it only Makes sense to Have them in Socom Where some of the Units currently Are in.

Now, you are the guy in LRS so I will defer to your greatness if need be, but I fail to understand your argument for why LRS should be part of SOCOM. LRS is a tactical asset, just like a Scout PLT, just at a different echelon. Why would SOCOM absorb a unit with a tactical role? Especially since it already has SF, the SEAL Teams, and various SMUs either solely dedicated to strategic reconnaissance, or having strategic recon as part of their mission statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back