Recommendations for rucking socks?

My $.02, in the winter I work selling Christmas tree's on the weekends and I'm on my feet all day. I've only got the one pair so it wasn't out of the question I would wear them two days in a row. Besides the foot ache from being in boots for 14+ hours, I never once developed a blister or had my toes freezing even if my boots were soaked with snow. The warranty is a huge bonus just wait until they go on sale or use a discount code!

Just realized I never mentioned which socks I was talking about: Darn Tough. Sorry for posting twice.

I wore standard issue socks my first time at Cole range. I was on profile for 2 weeks because of the blisters and weeping wounds i developed from them when I went back to pre RASP. I had one blister on my little toe the second time I went through, while wearing only fox rivers. That's my endorsement

Thanks @DasBoot ,

I bought a pair of Fox Rivers after reading this endorsement. These socks have worked well with my Merrells for everyday civilian stuff and hiking. I've been impressed by the quality.

For the Darn Tough fans, what is your favorite sock? I'm testing out the Darn Tough socks next, any particular style recommended? I was looking around and saw several different types.

Wear a pair of issue dress socks with your issue green socks slipped over them. This reduces friction and prevents blisters. Its an old school field expedient method that was passed on to me in 89...Never did anything else, never used Moleskin, never had serious feet issues.

Back