Reporter Shooting

AWP

SOF Support
Ordinarily I wouldn't post about this, but given that all or part of it was filmed, I thought it needed to be said:

We won't link to the video so don't be that guy. If people want to find it, let them find it, but don't post it here.

Blue skies.

Virginia TV crew involved in shooting on live TV - CNN.com

(CNN)—An apparently routine live TV interview went horribly wrong in Virginia on Wednesday morning.

Two WDBJ employees -- a reporter and a photographer -- were shot to death while reporting on a feature story Wednesday morning, the CNN affiliate in Virginia reported.

Wow..... RIP to Alison and Adam. Hope they get the shooter.

Last edited:
He uploaded a GoPro-style video of himself shooting them, now floating around on the internet. Jesus.

He's not dead yet.

I am a bit surprised no one saw the gun the first time he pointed it and called her a bitch (and no I'm not blaming anyone but the shit bag shooter).
I am willing to bet they couldn't hear him. So focused on the interview they ignored the people? (person) around them. Seems like people like to shout and wave at reporters trying to distract them.
I wonder why he was fired? Lunatic? or just a crappy angry reporter who killed his perceived replacement?

From what I read, he perceived that everyone at the TV station was being racist against him. Because that's obviously the only explanation for being demoted, etc, etc.

What do you expect when the media is constantly reinforcing these ideas? I've said it before, they are stoking the fires which lead to these events. This time it just happened to hit some of them instead.

The Social Justice Warriors and the anti-gun crowd are already on the case.

CNWJxA2UwAA-Ijg.jpg:large

Qdmej5P.png

EDITED BY ADMIN: There were explicit instructions not to post the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
This world is fucking going to shit. The video that is being sent around of the shooting should be pulled. Can't imagine the family seeing that. These poor people doing their jobs, that's it. I am so tired of good people suffering and death. Tired...

M.

EDITED BY ADMIN: There were explicit instructions not to post the video.

My apologies. I should have elaborated in my post. There was an article on the other side of the link as well as the link to the video from the shooters POV. so yeah.. as TLDR20 said

Maybe people should see some of these explicit videos, then it might dawn on a few that it isn't a fucking video game.

I am glad he suck started his pistol though.
I am glad a white cop wasn't forced to shoot him, giving more ammo to the blacklivematter xxxxxxxx.

Last edited by a moderator:
This world is fucking going to shit. The video that is being sent around of the shooting should be pulled. Can't imagine the family seeing that. These poor people doing their jobs, that's it. I am so tired of good people suffering and death. Tired...

M.

You see it up close and personal brother. More of the general public SHOULD see videos like this, IMVHO. As @DA SWO said, maybe then they'll start to wake up and realize evil exists and that it ain't all sunshine and roses out there. I certainly don't want the families to suffer anymore than they already are, but completely insulating everyone from the video serves no purpose.

Back