RIP

Going to 2/75 finished the 12 miler in about 2:35 not terrible but def room for improvement

Graduation is around like 8 or 9 on friday any of you guys are more then welcome to come we have a great guest speaker coming dont remember his name but his credentials are at the top of the pyramid.

Now the real deal begins...like you all say its easy to get to bat the hard part is staying there going to have to prove myself more than ever now.

Most of us put that on our dream sheet, lol. It's called a dream sheet for a reason :D

Why is that Boon?

Going to 2/75 finished the 12 miler in about 2:35 not terrible but def room for improvement

The more I think about it im glad im going to washington From everything i hear its really nice up there and hopefully after they train me up a bit ill be able to squeeze into the deployment.

Graduation is around like 8 or 9 on friday any of you guys are more then welcome to come we have a great guest speaker coming dont remember his name but his credentials are at the top of the pyramid.

Now the real deal begins...like you all say its easy to get to bat the hard part is staying there going to have to prove myself more than ever now.

That is awesome! Well done, that really is a wonderful achievment!

Cool Deal Man, Congrats! Your username can be Changed from Black to Green :)

Awesome!!

Congratulations on your accomplishment; very few people can say they've done what you've done.

Well, you have Benning, Washington, and Savannah as choices.....which would you choose :D Obviously my dream sheet choices didnt fly either lol.

Congrats dude.

I dunno. I've been all three places, though not as a Ranger, and Savannah is still my favorite stateside assignment - well, that and Orlando :D

Congrats...sorry about the assignment. I have heard so many bad things about 2nd Batt lots and lots of cross dressers and HOMO's

Back