RIP

I haven't seen less than 50%, and the number above that typically fluctuates.

razor_baghdad said:
I was in 15-89....58 days..

Gradee-ated 7 November....still had Dugway as the final phase....Snowed a few inches 10 days from final.....:uhh: :cool:

Good luck again SO!!!

RL, you in this pic??​

We were talking RIP, not school :p I don't even know the RS attrition rate. Both of my RS classes were enormous.

2 weeks down and 2 more to go have the 5 mile run on monday and we are taking the GST soon we were only at cole range for 3 days and 2 night....(thank you mlk) still sucked tho. We started out with about 230 ppl a bunch failed their pt test and didnt start class and so far quite a bit have quit so now we are down to 110 with 2 weeks to go...its not as bad as I thought....

Keep up the hard work - you are on your way to great things... Congrats on your success so far.

How the fuck did people fail the PT test? Particularly when most of them would've just come from BAC that requires a pass at the 17-21 yr old standard... :uhh: :confused:

Keep up the good work SO!

How the fuck did people fail the PT test? Particularly when most of them would've just come from BAC that requires a pass at the 17-21 yr old standard... :uhh: :confused:

Keep up the good work SO!

Didn't this class go home for Christmas break? My guess is they ate (like my son) and didn't PT.

Remember that lesson, and good luck with the remaining time.

Don't quit!

Didn't this class go home for Christmas break? My guess is they ate (like my son) and didn't PT.

Remember that lesson, and good luck with the remaining time.

Don't quit!
I went home for christmas break during basic.

NONE of that shit matters! It ALL depends on the mindset of the individual.

For some (like me) RIP is/was cake. For others, it's a fucking nightmare.

It's where your head is at that counts.:2c:

well 3 weeks down going into my final week right now the last thing i have to do it finish the 12 mile ruck march and im golden....wont be too bad only 35 lb ruck and i'll have cadre on my ass thats motivation enough to run the whole time haha. I graduate friday can't wait more excited then ever...also kinda nervous to go to bat, im gunna get messed up but its all worth it in the long run.

There is NO way im quitting this late in the game...so I WILL be a Ranger at the end of this week...not a single doubt in my mind.

Then the real fun begins haha (praying for 1st bat btw plz no hate mail haha)

and yes everyone (including myself) went home for exodus and got fat...but I still passed my PT test and nowadays the reg army isnt as strict at grading as they were on the pt test in RIP...some people shammed there way through all of the reg army pt tests and couldnt cut it here....sucks for them but shamming wont get you anywhere

Back