Rolled with a 20 year old BJJ Purple Belt last night.

Diamondback 2/2

Infantry
Verified Military
SSMP
Military Mentor
**Note: I haven't rolled since 2008**

:wall::wall::wall::blkeye:

So after 6-7 beers, I decided it was a good idea to fuck with my buddy. He used to roll all the time, but is old and broken like me now. Anyway I got him fired up and we rolled and he got his ass handed to him. After about 3 submissions he called it. But then his 20 year old son decided to come out talk some shit. Out of pure peacock mode, I decided of course Jr can't beat me if I already took Sr... Yeah wrong, I got my fucking ass fucked up last night. This kid made me feel old and amateur. It hurt, it hurts worse now, every goddamm muscle in my body hurts, holy shit it hurt to piss this morning.

Anyway I rolled about 8 times with the kid, he submitted me 3, I got 1 and the rest were draws from too tired to continue, need another beer moments. I'm pretty sure he let me have that one out of pure pity for the old guy, and I don't believe that he is a purple belt (I know he is, but his gym needs to promote his ass). Anyway, I got my ass kicked last night by a 20 year old kid.

Lessons Learned-

1) Don't drink and decide to roll in your buddies back yard with his fucking ninja son.

2) I need to join a gym and start rolling again, I've never felt so sore in my life.

3) I'm not too old, but goddamm I'm not as good as I once was.

I coulda taken your ass back when I was 59. 8-):D

Was this pre or post hip surgery you F.O.G.

LOL, I can hold my own, but this kid fucked me up, I've been fucked up like that before, but it was normally black belts that were older than me. Outside of the soreness and dent in my pride, it was actually pretty fun, and my buddy is a proud dad, probably telling everyone about how his son kicked my ass last night.

LOL, that's what you get my main man.

I have been taking my son to jits 3 days a week, and I recently had the "opportunity" to get into an alcohol inspired contest over the holidays and I politely declined.

Thats how you get hurt- dudes that have medium training and high BAC's

Back