Rucksacks

My tough box is full of 'em!

Link up with the ODA and SOT-As there at CRTC. The dive team could give you tips about combat swimming...and rucking.

Whats breaking?

An easy mod is the Tactical Tailor Fight Light Malice frame(i think thats the name). It's welded, so you can beat it up pretty good.

I've had a large ALICE ruck for more than 20 years, it survived ROTC advanced camp, four years in the infantry with the 101st, a handful of deployments and a whole bunch of jumps with 5th Group and JSOC. The only things I ever did to it was have cat eyes and a nametape sewn on it. Oh yeah and I added after-market kidney and shoulder pads that slid over the existing ones. If you're just looking for conditioning, an ALICE is a good one.

If you have a specific unit or school in mind, I suggest you find out what they're using and buy that.

A high-volume ruck? A 3-day ruck?

I have a love/hate thing about the ALICE, but the large ALICE is one of my faves. I'd love to own another.

Mystery Ranch, Tactical Tailor, LBT, Gregory (the UM-21 patrol pack is my fave small-volume 3-day pack).

A not very active member on the site basically told me to look at Hill People and choose something. Some of you can guess which brother I'm talking about.

Not cheap, but I use Hill People for a couple different purposes. One being their chest pack when I hike or ride my bike. SubCompact, blade, and ID fit no problem.

Not cheap, but I use Hill People for a couple different purposes. One being their chest pack when I hike or ride my bike. SubCompact, blade, and ID fit no problem.

Have a chest pack from them...as I have said before, just need to expand colors.

A high-volume ruck? A 3-day ruck?

I have a love/hate thing about the ALICE, but the large ALICE is one of my faves. I'd love to own another.

Mystery Ranch, Tactical Tailor, LBT, Gregory (the UM-21 patrol pack is my fave small-volume 3-day pack).

We love to put things in ALICE...still have one.

Back