Rucksacks

When I think of Rucksacks I only think of PT.

I run an oldschool od green ALICE with a 80 lb rogue bag in it... no joke she comes out to 99 lbs which is perfect for pt.

Now if you want a bag to carry stuff....yeah mystery ranch is solid. Bags are like armpits.....every body has 2... wait that makes no sense!?!,!?!@$%!@!

:-x;-):zzz::-o

99lbs for PT. What are you, part mule?

Have a chest pack from them...as I have said before, just need to expand colors.
I’ve sent them email in the past that have gone unanswered. This time they finally send me an answer. Maybe I’ll do a change.org to get a chest pack in blue or red. LOL

9886A639-E830-4048-AFBA-FCBE7C13696A.jpeg

I once, did a ruck run 5 miles with 78lbs and hot footed a fool to make a point. My ankle has never been right since....

The things we do to show people how much a puss they are!

Hello,

Curious if anyone has been to selection recently or has the drop on the specific ruck used currently for SFAS. I am a prior service Marine and am gathering my DOPE on ARMY equipment issue for the course. Through google I have ascertained the ARMY has recently (within the last couple of years) transitioned to a new ruck sack but I have been unable to find information as to the exact one used at selection, i.e. the size and or model #.

Thank you for your time,

Respectfully,
- Z

Hello,

Curious if anyone has been to selection recently or has the drop on the specific ruck used currently for SFAS. I am a prior service Marine and am gathering my DOPE on ARMY equipment issue for the course. Through google I have ascertained the ARMY has recently (within the last couple of years) transitioned to a new ruck sack but I have been unable to find information as to the exact one used at selection, i.e. the size and or model #.

Thank you for your time,

Respectfully,
- Z
Standard MOLLE rucksack

To piggy back off his question, I am used to the tactical tailor rucks and would like to buy a personal to train with in my transition time and then take with me. Goal is to attend SFAS in the near future. Tac tailor offers Multicam, OD and ACU. What is everybody using? Thanks.

Last edited:
To piggy back off his question, I am used to the tactical tailor rucks and would like to buy a personal to train with in my transition time and then take with me. Goal is to attend SFAS in the near future. Tac tailor offers Multicam, OD and ACU. What is everybody using? Thanks.

Not ACU. That’s wasted money. Multicam, OD Green, or tan for the Q. You WILL use a standard MOLLE ruck at Selection, however. For what it’s worth, my Tac Tailor is OD Green.

Back