SAWMAN Associated Press Interview

Seriously? You "searched like crazy" for a thread on Bin Laden? On this site? And you didn't find anything?

View attachment 4066

I saw those too. Just thought maybe you could get me to a better one. All those threads have few and far between responses by verified members. Most of it is unverifieds like me asking dumb questions. Soooo...yea I just called my questions dumb...like you guys didn't know that already. I'm not really asking for inside info, just was hoping for some educated discussion on what this means and where we go next on the War on Terror. I'll just wait for another Dalton Fury or I guess his pen name will be Steve Tornado VI.

Anyway, congrats to all of the military and intelligence personnel and thank you for your service. Its a job few can do and even fewer are really good like you Special Operators.

Sawman, you rule (as always).

Mara, I may have to hire you for some graphic work.

Hey SAWMAN, the deployed server won't let me access your video but congratulations all the same!

Great talk SAWMAN. Your 59 seconds is worth more than all the inteviews I've seen in Polish TV, where 'experts' walk out of their asses.

How the hell do you walk out of your ass? They must be experts if they can walk out of their asses, that doesn't sound like something you want amateurs to be doing.

It's an impressive feat that you Americans would be wise to add to your various selections.

Good chuckles to start the day youbunchasmartassmotherfuckers!

Great interview C!! Just enough but not much is often best to leave'em guessing. :sneaky:

There could be a reason for that. Would you care to hazard a guess as to why?

Security? I'm just saying, the beginning of this thread starts with one of the members of this forum doing an AP interview. And this entire website is dedicated to the discussion of special operations. Yet you're not ok with discussing special operations? Confused as to the purpose of the forums then? No one is asking you to divulge top secret info. I can surf over to WikiLeaks for that. I joined this website because I didn't want some douche on CNN telling me how the men and women of the military and special ops units felt about everything. I wanted to hear it directly from someone in the military. This way I knew what to believe and what is someone trying to capitalize politically by envoking patriotism for the military.

Security? I'm just saying, the beginning of this thread starts with one of the members of this forum doing an AP interview. And this entire website is dedicated to the discussion of special operations. Yet you're not ok with discussing special operations? Confused as to the purpose of the forums then? No one is asking you to divulge top secret info. I can surf over to WikiLeaks for that. I joined this website because I didn't want some douche on CNN telling me how the men and women of the military and special ops units felt about everything. I wanted to hear it directly from someone in the military. This way I knew what to believe and what is someone trying to capitalize politically by envoking patriotism for the military.

Should we cater to you and your needs? The shadowspear forums are not designed to provide discussion on all aspects of special operations. The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for members of the special operations family to come together and discuss issues. We do not restrict access to this website and welcome anyone to become a member and participate in this discussion. Keep in mind that you are a guest in our house and while we will strive to be hospitable, we are by no means obligated to provide you with anything. If you don't like the chow at my table, feel free to go else where. I suggest you read more and post less.

Back