School/Mass shootings are now part of our culture.

Why is this relevant? Are sketchy areas more prone to workplace shootings?
It's relevant because this Wal Mart should be seen as an isolated incident, instead of a general trend, due to it's unique issues.

1) This area is, in general, a pretty nice one. Typically to the left of 64 is a worse area, but all the stores in the Kroeger parking lot are a lot better than the Walmart, despite being in said area. In other words, The stereotype that poverty=crime doesn't work in this instance. Also, all of the stores surrounding the Walmart are actually full of really nice employees and typically nice patrons. Heck, I frequent the Sams club and a few of my former coworkers from Target work there currently. Literally no fear of taking my family to any other store in this picture. TLDR: nice area with a really crappy store.
1669478667696.png

2) Like I mentioned above, it wasn't just the people that shopped there that happened to be "sketch" it was also the employees. Now, I get that very few people really enjoy working retail jobs (been there done that, got the T-shirt), but this Wal Mart was specifically bad. Back in my Target days, 2014-ish, the produce manager of this Wal Mart would shop at Target...instead of getting a discount at her own store. Why? Because we actually treated her like a human being...a manager, back in 2014. The store just reeked of toxicity from the top down. TLDR: This has been an ongoing issue within this specific store for the better part of a decade plus.

3) To conclude, I'm not shocked that this specific Wal Mart had an employee open up on his fellow employees. If you foster a work culture of selfishness, laziness, backstabbing, and rudeness, it was only a matter of time before something bad happened, unfortunately in this case with a firearm. If it happened at any other store in the above imagine, I'd be legit shocked...but this place? Not at all.

I'm sure the blood sucking Leach leftists will use this tragedy for "common sense gun control" talk.

At least the cops weren't pussies and did their jobs unlike the bitches from Uvalde and Parkland.

Another unarmed school I suppose. Hell, we are ok with armed protection for our elected officials, sports players, government buildings, many venues and so on but protecting our children, no so much.

Condolences to the dead.

Now we're up to 3 children and 3 adult staff. Shooter was a female in her teens armed with "assault-type" rifles and a handgun per Nashville PD. CNN's already branded them as assault rifles so I expect them to become fully automatic murder death cannons by the 6PM news cycle.

Break, break, does Biden have any signature legislation for his presidency other than the infrastructure debacle?

I have read the po-po shot her/she shot herself, and I read she was 17/28.

None of that matters of course, and I attribute it to how fast the info is flowing than any purposeful misinformation. I do think that if she killed the others with a slingshot, it'd be spun as a fully-automatic assault rifle with 100-round clips.

Now we're up to 3 children and 3 adult staff. Shooter was a female in her teens armed with "assault-type" rifles and a handgun per Nashville PD. CNN's already branded them as assault rifles so I expect them to become fully automatic murder death cannons by the 6PM news cycle.

Break, break, does Biden have any signature legislation for his presidency other than the infrastructure debacle?
And for all that “assault rifle” means it could be a 10/22.

We are about to see some very, very prounounced narrative avoidance/memory-holing of today's Nashville shooting, if the early reports I am seeing on Twitter turn out to be accurate. Clock starts now, let's see where this one goes...
🎯

Mental illness is the problem. Politicians, especially those on the far left, not only ignore it, some seemingly embrace it. No way will they discuss the realities of this situation.

🎯

Mental illness is the problem. Politicians, especially those on the far left, not only ignore it, some seemingly embrace it. No way will they discuss the realities of this situation.
Exactly correct here. Again, very cynical here and I understand that- I will be interested to see every MSM fall all over themselves to correct the pronouns they're using in the initial reporting. The shooter's social media identifies their pronouns as "he/him", and that's not how this story is initially reported.

It’s been interesting to watch the media fall over themselves on what to do. Earlier I saw an ABC headline and the actual story that was obviously written to have no type of gender identification. No he/she/they … nothing.

Nashville school shooter had drawn maps, done surveillance

I won’t waste the space by ‘pasting’ the article as well…but don’t even pretend that was not by design.

Exactly correct here. Again, very cynical here and I understand that- I will be interested to see every MSM fall all over themselves to correct the pronouns they're using in the initial reporting. The shooter's social media identifies their pronouns as "he/him", and that's not how this story is initially reported.

CNN is doing everything it can to avoid any mention of the shooter's sex: not male, not female, not trans, just "the shooter." MSNBC's lead is "how much the TN GOP loves guns."

Anymore, the news is a script with blanks to cover the event. Mad Libs with consequences.

Vermin.

Back