School/Mass shootings are now part of our culture.

7 Officers on Administrative Leave...

Seven Nashville officers placed on administrative duty after shooting manifesto leak

Nashville mayor orders investigation after leak of school shooter’s writing

Why hasn't this information been released previously? Why do we need to hide this shit...oh because it doesn't meet the controlled narrative?

Well, we wouldn’t want to give homicidal transexual reverse racist child slaughtering Leftist cunt bitches a bad name, would we? Let’s save all that venom for normal law-abiding Americans.

Reading several articles this morning about drastic decline in membership and revenue in the NRA. I used to maintain a membership to the NRA. It's worrisome that their numbers are dwindling down fast, and people have their reasons for not joining. But I won't renew until Fudd LaPierre is removed.

The NRA’s Self-Defeating Spiral
GOA, 2AF, FPC,NAGR all do a better job protecting my rights. NRA has always been willing to compromise GOA is a take no prisoners organization.

Reading several articles this morning about drastic decline in membership and revenue in the NRA. I used to maintain a membership to the NRA. It's worrisome that their numbers are dwindling down fast, and people have their reasons for not joining. But I won't renew until Fudd LaPierre is removed.

The NRA’s Self-Defeating Spiral

LaPierre is fucking ghoul. Worst dude ever to be the face and voice of a gun rights lobby. One look at him and you’re reminded of every dickhead boss you’ve ever had who’s fucked you over, civilian or military.

Last edited:
LaPierre is fucking ghoul. Worst dude ever to be the face and voice of a gun rights lobby. One look at him and you’re reminded of every dickhead boss you’ve ever had who’s fucked you over, civilian or military.
Buying mansions, expensive hotel rooms, shopping in Beverly Hills, using NRA money to finance wife's business. This from FOX news, not CNN. Fuck him. When the NRA gets a gun guy to run the show, I'm back in. I vote for Colion Noir.

I'm researching GOA as we speak.

Buying mansions, expensive hotel rooms, shopping in Beverly Hills, using NRA money to finance wife's business. This from FOX news, not CNN. Fuck him. When the NRA gets a gun guy to run the show, I'm back in. I vote for Colion Noir.

I'm researching GOA as we speak.

Noir would be a sensible choice. A few years ago I was hoping Tom Selleck would take the top job. In any case the matter is irrelevant as long as that corrupt cunt holds the reins.

Noir would be a sensible choice. A few years ago I was hoping Tom Selleck would take the top job. In any case the matter is irrelevant as long as that corrupt cunt holds the reins.
Noir is a lawyer. Highly educated, well spoken, and passionate about guns. Also eloquently smashes every anti gunner in a debate. Plus, having an African American who is perfectly qualified run the NRA shoots down any false narratives.

Noir is a lawyer. Highly educated, well spoken, and passionate about guns. Also eloquently smashes every anti gunner in a debate. Plus, having an African American who is perfectly qualified run the NRA shoots down any false narratives.

Which is why he stands no chance. He won't enrich the board's pockets and play the Good Old Boy game.

He went to Duke, had taught at East Carolina Univ, both schools I went to. I guess he won't be solicited by the alumni clubs.

Last edited:

Texas gunman's parents among 6 killed in wave of violence in Austin, San Antonio​

Texas gunman's parents among 6 killed in wave of violence in Austin, San Antonio (former Army Infantry Officer)
and...

Las Vegas sheriff says at least 3 victims in university campus shootings, though conditions unknown​

Las Vegas sheriff says at least 3 victims in university campus shootings, though conditions unknown
I'll comment more on the Texas shooter tomorrow. Mistakes made everywhere.

Back