School/Mass shootings are now part of our culture.

So I called this one yesterday.

View attachment 45726

Are we going to talk about the epidemic of trans violence? Or nah?
I'm with @Totentanz on this one. You want to get on a watch list? Because that's how you get on a watch list.

You're 100% right though. There needs to be an open and honest discussion about mental illness and it's causation with trans violence in this country. Unfortunately, still far too many in denial and unprepared or unable to have that discussion.

So I called this one yesterday.

View attachment 45726

Are we going to talk about the epidemic of trans violence? Or nah?
Yup. A couple trans shooters (what, 3? Maybe 4?) are totally an epedmic. If that's the case, we need to do something about married men, because they seem to put up the most mass murders this year.

A list of mass killings in the United States this year

It's almost like there's something related to all of these killings other than identity.

Yup. A couple trans shooters (what, 3? Maybe 4?) are totally an epedmic. If that's the case, we need to do something about married men, because they seem to put up the most mass murders this year.

A list of mass killings in the United States this year

It's almost like there's something related to all of these killings other than identity.
ETA- it's not "a couple", it's 6, since 2020.

Reductive, naive, cynical, purposefully obtuse. Love the take! Now do "per capita". You know- tell me what percentage of married men commit mass murder, then tell me what percentage of LGBTQ identifying individuals do. Then tell me how many of those married men kill someone outside their family. But you know that- it's the obtuse part.

Anyway, since 2020, trans/LGBTQ youth have been responsible for an outsize incidence for violence, mainly mass shootings, and that number is rising exponentially thanks to the continued ideological indoctrination of children. The collective "you" can keep your head in the sand all you want- but this is virtue signalling for the internet and not real behavior.

Anyway, since 2020, trans/LGBTQ youth have been responsible for an outsize incidence for violence, mainly mass shootings, and that number is rising exponentially thanks to the continued ideological indoctrination of children. The collective "you" can keep your head in the sand all you want- but this is virtue signalling for the internet and not real behavior.

Just look at the amount of Antifa folks getting arrested that are trans. Feel like it's all of them.

ETA- it's not "a couple", it's 6, since 2020.

Reductive, naive, cynical, purposefully obtuse. Love the take! Now do "per capita". You know- tell me what percentage of married men commit mass murder, then tell me what percentage of LGBTQ identifying individuals do. Then tell me how many of those married men kill someone outside their family. But you know that- it's the obtuse part.

The per capita is 0.0002 percent of trans people (3 million estimated in US) or 0.0000018 of the total population.

Give me whatever list of shootings you feel is accurate and I'll happily do the math (as best I can) of other demographics since that seems to be the only thing you're concerned with.

So again, is it a demographic issue? I don't think it is.

Just look at the amount of Antifa folks getting arrested that are trans. Feel like it's all of them.
It most certainly appears that way. 99% of the Black Bloc are "allies" or part of "the alphabet mafia".

The per capita is 0.0002 percent of trans people (3 million estimated in US) or 0.0000018 of the total population.

Give me whatever list of shootings you feel is accurate and I'll happily do the math (as best I can) of other demographics since that seems to be the only thing you're concerned with.

So again, is it a demographic issue? I don't think it is.
You don't think it is because you're biased. You actively resist plain and simple facts in order to support your overtly left leaning contrarian nature. Again- willfully obtuse.

I was incorrect in the video- this is the 7th trans shooter in the past 2.5 years. One tried to blow off a president's head on live TV (I know we kinda sped past that one), and the last one picked the school where they could murder the most "white cracker Christians" they could. Those were just the last 2.

Whatever mental gymnastics you wanna do to soften these facts is fine by me, just don't involve me in your gaslighting and retconning. That dog won't hunt. Again- this is all internet posturing and virtue signaling. Nothing more, nothing less.

That page is gone like the #2 Haqqani.
And make note- it's suspended. Not "doesn't exist", not "not found"- suspended.

Wow, GA shooters father charged also...had given his son the AR as a gift...W T F !?!?!

Father of Georgia high school shooting suspect arrested
I actually disagree (generally) with punishing parents for this stuff- this time, I feel it's warranted and appropriate, especially considering the FBI interview and threats in 2023.

You don't think it is because you're biased. You actively resist plain and simple facts in order to support your overtly left leaning contrarian nature. Again- willfully obtuse.

I was incorrect in the video- this is the 7th trans shooter in the past 2.5 years. One tried to blow off a president's head on live TV (I know we kinda sped past that one), and the last one picked the school where they could murder the most "white cracker Christians" they could. Those were just the last 2.

Whatever mental gymnastics you wanna do to soften these facts is fine by me, just don't involve me in your gaslighting and retconning. That dog won't hunt. Again- this is all internet posturing and virtue signaling. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not trying to posture, and this for sure isn't the place I'll get any "virtue signal" points.

Straight up:

Is this a trans specific issue or an overall gun violence issue for you? Because we seem to be viewing two seperate problems sets here.

That's fine, but we don't really have anywhere for the conversation to go if we're disagreeing on that point.

That page is gone like the #2 Haqqani.

Sure was a different page when the archive last scrubbed it. Assuming I got the right account of course.

https://archive.is/VJx4L

Back