SF Poser — On MyPage?

As a Paramedic I have come across alot of stupid things. Dildo's stuck in asses, car crashes with partial ejection and a handbook on how to properly kill one's self. I suggest that this fuck stain sit in a warm bathtub with bubbles, drink a glass of red wine and contemplate slicing his wrists (lenght wise of course) while slowly hemmoraging into the bath only to be found in profound shock by the Paramedics. The Paramedics (me) would then reconize him and proceed to yell really loud @ him while I save his life on the way to shock trauma. He would then survive, only to be moshed by a few of Shadowspear's finest. That I think would be a fitting retort to his assisine myspace profile. Thank you all for your understanding.

P.S.: Slow night @ work. I am bored.
F.M.

As a Paramedic I have come across alot of stupid things. Dildo's stuck in asses, car crashes with partial ejection and a handbook on how to properly kill one's self. I suggest that this fuck stain sit in a warm bathtub with bubbles, drink a glass of red wine and contemplate slicing his wrists (lenght wise of course) while slowly hemmoraging into the bath only to be found in profound shock by the Paramedics. The Paramedics (me) would then reconize him and proceed to yell really loud @ him while I save his life on the way to shock trauma. He would then survive, only to be moshed by a few of Shadowspear's finest. That I think would be a fitting retort to his assisine myspace profile. Thank you all for your understanding.

P.S.: Slow night @ work. I am bored.
F.M.

Would you actually IV him and give him fluids before or after SS members are able to see this stupid shit stunt ??? }:-)

Would you actually IV him and give him fluids before or after SS members are able to see this stupid shit stunt ??? }:-)

Well 82nd. I would of course save him prior to him dying. I would not want to miss the chance seeing him get moshed by a few of our brothers such as Car, Pardus and the like. Your welcome all. My present to you all for being who you guys ad gals are.}:-)

F.M.
P.S.: My crew and I just earned another stork tonight so that makes up for me being pissed.

Maybe when he's dead, we can send him to that morgue with that weird necrophiliac guy, just to finally put the icing on the cake. }:-)

Former SEALs used to track posers down and show up on their doorstep with a video camera. Don't know if they still do, but they were pretty effective busting wannabes. Some of you SF guys should pay this little POS a visit just to watch the yellow run down his leg.

Hi there! I aspire to be in SF someday, and I had a question- your myspace page says you're an 18B with 19th Group, but you've got 2LT bars on your Class A's. Being an 18B is my top choice of MOS, so can you tell me how you managed to become both an O and anything other than an 18A? You must be on some kind of HLSD team to have those kinds of qualifications, is your 18A a 4-star? Please let me know! Thank you Lt. Garcia!

:uhh:

Photo_063008_001.jpg

No EIB or CIB, but Scroll for a combat patch. No jump wings, but he has a SF tab He’s an expert everything but puts an ARCOM in front of a Purple Heart. Left side scroll is to low as well and to top it all off, no regimental insignia and the blue cord is on the wrong side… :doh:

Some of you HSLD tower of power wears, should pay this 18th St badass a visit. :mad:

Those pics can be googled and downloaded by any clown with a connection to the internet. Doesn't the Army still do background checks? Can't believe they would let that quality earn any beret and dishonor those that deserve it.

With utmost respect, I know I'm a civilian, and it's not really my place.

But...

Looking at even his default picture of his myspace. I honestly don't think he's even serving in the Army.

I did looking into the Army National Guard in as many Eastern States as I could obtain rosters for (I'm quite resourceful) and I can't find a Garcia anywhere with exception to a 92Y, an 88M, and a total of three 31Bs, none of which according to their own myspace pages I've dug up, look anything like him.

So my conclusion, he is not in the National Guard, and his inability of attention to detail, and lack of proper Army dress codes. He's not serving in any component of the Army.

Even in his default myspace pic of his ACU Over-Shirt. It looks like it's 2-3 sizes larger than he actually is. Which doesn't conform to any Army Standards in wear of ACUs.

And also the fact if you magnify his photograph of his default, he wears an enlarged Army Aviator Wings on top of his Airborne Jump Wings. (very enlarged Aviator Wings, I can't find any sources of information of Aviators Wings that large even being issued in the Army)

If I've stepped my bounds, I apologize.

With utmost respect, I know I'm a civilian, and it's not really my place.

But...

Looking at even his default picture of his myspace. I honestly don't think he's even serving in the Army.

I did looking into the Army National Guard in as many Eastern States as I could obtain rosters for (I'm quite resourceful) and I can't find a Garcia anywhere with exception to a 92Y, an 88M, and a total of three 31Bs, none of which according to their own myspace pages I've dug up, look anything like him.

So my conclusion, he is not in the National Guard, and his inability of attention to detail, and lack of proper Army dress codes. He's not serving in any component of the Army.

Even in his default myspace pic of his ACU Over-Shirt. It looks like it's 2-3 sizes larger than he actually is. Which doesn't conform to any Army Standards in wear of ACUs.

If I've stepped my bounds, I apologize.

Actually your very observant. Good post. ;)

lol Wow this guy is a PoS...My Ranger scrolled bud broke my nose from drunken sparring, I couldn't imagine what he'd do to this disgrace, but I would like to watch.

Back