SF Poser — On MyPage?

}:-) well, a lot of people seems to love him. i can't wait till he gets in the pen, he'll surely get a lot of lovin' there, but not like the love momma gives... ought to hold on tight to that bar of soap.}:-)

He just a missunderstood Ranger turned Gangster... :doh:

I really can't understand the thinking of these clowns.

and he's a lousy shooter

Read somewhere that he was in 25th ID in Hawaii, discharged "Under Honorable Conditions" after a year and some months. Also graduated Univ of Hawaii so he'd be a SPC coming in.

He lists...

A preliminary look shows that 3rd Bn, 20th grp is located in Fla.

He also has down...

Considering he is SF and not a Ranger and is NG not AD that is interesting as there is no NG Ranger unit.

If it looks like a poser and smells like a poser...

If you compare his first few sentences with the last sentences, the first ones sound like they were written by a 3rd grader and the last ones read like a cut and paste from some solder-of-fiction type website. What a joke.

burying head...... I am so embarrased thank god there are people who know the difference. This kid deserves a punch in the mouth form my ol lady.

The part that he mentions in his blah blah about "SOME GAVE SOME!!! SOME GAVE ALL!!!!" is a title to a Billy Ray Cyrus song. What an idiot, he cant even be original about this stuff let alone lie his ass off.

SF, Rangers, and combat veterans in general typically do not boast of their accomplishments.

Back