SF Poser — On MyPage?

"May he be infested viciously and profusely about the anus rectum cavity with the fleas and ticks of a thousand Arabian camels."

And if that don't work...

"When the bloody piles possess him and corns grow on his feet, and crabs as big as wagon wheels roll down his balls to eat. When his intestines become infested and he's found that he's a sypheletic wreck, may he fall through his own asshole and bring his fucking neck."

You guys couldn't hurt a guy like I was hurt. I took a group of school boys up a river using clear overlays and for taking them farther than I had to they wanted to do something nice for me. Four weeks later a small wooden cask of 151 rum showed up and I can tell you that was the worst ass whoopin I have ever gotten. :D
PS I am posing as the guy that carried your luggage so if you want to get even stop by I know how to hurt you.

whats a Masonic Emblem doing in his photobucket album? IMO, this guy has a thing for the exclusive boy's clubs...a wannabe's wannabe...

Man.. this guy actually has a Ranger Tab decal posted on his rear window.

The people who drive by this hood rat must think little of Rangers now. Let alone the people he talks to. I think Stolen Valor Act should apply to this shit too.

Was he a Ranger ? Or a poser ? One thing is for sure, he's a scumbag.

Well looking at his pic from Facebook he sure looks like a poser. Dress A Casual must be a new standard because apparently ties are no longer required. Since when did you pin qual badges above breast pockets and then ribbons above that? Among other mistakes.

He's a badass, he's done more than 50 tours in Iraq according to one of his facebook friends... :rolleyes:

Of course Jason is in custody, so he need to be arraigned, and he need his day in court, no doubt about that.
Personally, I don’t believe he is guilty and If he wished to shoot the NBI that raided Marlene house they would all be dead. As he is, a Top trained professional soldier. And with his kind of training, it is for... life that you will never forget it. This is like eating, and drinking, you need to stay alive. Remember more then 50 tours in IRAQ First man thru the door, if you fail you are dead!!!!!!!

Well looking at his pic from Facebook he sure looks like a poser. Dress A Casual must be a new standard because apparently ties are no longer required. Since when did you pin qual badges above breast pockets and then ribbons above that? Among other mistakes.

The only badge I saw above the ribbons, was a CIB with the rest of the qualification badges below the ribbons, This is the correct way to do it in the Army. His beret, didn't look like what most real Rangers, would wear. Of course, wearing Class A Greens without a tie is a no go!

Back