ShadowSpear Secret Santa 2015

Fricking Blair Walsh - if he was even somewhat consistent we could have kicked against Arizona on 3rd down and tie the game...instead we had to try and get "just a little closer" and ended up losing. It is a toss up who I hate more every game...Walsh or Matt Kalil -

Thank you to my mystery Santa...now I have to look at Walsh every day in my office -

upload_2015-12-12_11-32-39.png

Last edited:
Friendly reminder...

Gifts or delay notices should have been sent by now. Today was the last day to guarantee delivery by Christmas via First Class mail service.

Keep posting up the gift pics...

Happy Christmas!

Sigh... I've received part of my gift, it came last week and I got to open it last weekend while I was home. Now the rest of it is there, and I'm having to wait to open the rest of it!

So I cheated and had the Troll open it for me.... :D The entirety of the gift is a perfect mix of me - a little girly and a little not so girly! Aromatherapy and knives! Pics to follow...

LL

I need to take pics of the gift that arrived ....

Pics? I know there is at least one, since you texted it to me... ;-) I'm sure the rest of the crowd wants to see also!

LL

Last edited by a moderator:
LL did a stellar job with the camel named Clutch... I was wondering where 2 of my minions had gone to.... may the minions serve you well.

Why you be thanking HIM? I was your SSSS....

LL

Um.... who got tasked with selecting and sharpening knives? :hmm: and who lost 2 of his minion army to the Marine Corps? Bob and Kevin are now stuck in the Northeast communist held territories...

LL did a stellar job with the camel named Clutch... I was wondering where 2 of my minions had gone to.... may the minions serve you well.

Um.... who got tasked with selecting and sharpening knives? :hmm: and who lost 2 of his minion army to the Marine Corps? Bob and Kevin are now stuck in the Northeast communist held territories...

I already have them doing my bidding.

As for the knives they are in a safehouse. I will bring them to FOB Troll perhaps next year so you can show me the Ways of The Farce.

I already have them doing my bidding.

As for the knives they are in a safehouse. I will bring them to FOB Troll perhaps next year so you can show me the Ways of The Farce.

The knives were sent so that you could carry them... one in a front pocket and one in a back pocket... and use them, and learn to sharpen them, and love them, and pet them, and keep them warm...

I'm supposing the irony and hidden slam in the last half of the above went right over your head.....

The knives were sent so that you could carry them... one in a front pocket and one in a back pocket... and use them, and learn to sharpen them, and love them, and pet them, and keep them warm...

I'm supposing the irony and hidden slam in the last half of the above went right over your head.....

I will make it a point to carry them and learn to take care of them. Thank you very much.

As for the irony and hidden slam I think it went right over my head but as soon as I find it I'll report back to you. :ROFLMAO::p

Back