ShadowSpear Secret Santa 2015

Member vote - is elevetybazillion a real number?

Yes. eleventybazzilion is the number of shots and insults you have hurled at the Marines who live within these cyber gates - and yet we keep coming, our numbers strengthen on a near daily basis, and eleventybazzilion seconds from right now, you shall feel our long awaited wrath! :mad::ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO::mad:

Semper Fi, Mac!

Yes. eleventybazzilion is the number of shots and insults you have hurled at the Marines who live within these cyber gates - and yet we keep coming, our numbers strengthen on a near daily basis, and eleventybazzilion seconds from right now, you shall feel our long awaited wrath! :mad::ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO::mad:

Semper Fi, Mac!

wow... eleventybazillion imaginary hates to you too... so there...

I am very disappointed in my secret santa's gift giving abilities......very disappointed. My dog, however, will be enjoying his new chew toy.

Sara Palin in 2016!!

I am very disappointed in my secret santa's gift giving abilities......very disappointed. My dog, however, will be enjoying his new chew toy.

Sara Palin in 2016!!

Thought I must say I've been remiss in the picture posting aspect...

The post above most definitely requires a picture!

LL

If anyone has not received their gift, please let me know.

My victim is only in actual receipt of parts of the gift... all pieces are shipped, and have landed at the locations designated by their recipient. After all parts are in the grubby mitts of the recipient, I may be getting a visit to drink beer...

Mine's in and my torturer was also my victim... how apropos.... and lazy you friggin non-manager of spreading derision and ill-will amongst our membership.... I have evil SSSS plans for all of the senior membership of the board ( active member numbers below 300) ready to put into action .... and some for members with higher numbers... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!:-o:troll:}:-)

Mine's in and my torturer was also my victim... how apropos.... and lazy you friggin non-manager of spreading derision and ill-will amongst our membership.... I have evil SSSS plans for all of the senior membership of the board ( active member numbers below 300) ready to put into action .... and some for members with higher numbers... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!:-o:troll:}:-)
Does it involve beans?:youllpay::dead:

Back